Improve productivity with all the tools and methods needed for desktop data analysis – in one package.
Get analysis, reporting and easy-to-understand visualizations from one vendor.
Why piece together niche software packages from different vendors? A consolidated portfolio that includes three of our most popular products – Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS/GRAPH – reduces the cost of licensing, maintenance, training and support, while ensuring that consistent information is available across your enterprise.
Use innovative statistical techniques.
SAS statistical procedures are constantly being updated to reflect the latest advances in statistical methodology. And technical support is provided by experienced master's- and doctorate-level statisticians who deliver a level of service and knowledge not often found with other software vendors. SAS has more than four decades of experience developing statistical analysis software that organizations around the world rely on to provide accurate answers to data questions.
Integrate data and meet compliance mandates.
SAS software integrates into virtually any computing environment, so you can unify your computing efforts and get a single view of your data. You can produce repeatable code that's easily documented and verified for compliance. And analysts are freed to focus on analysis rather than data issues.
Easily create and share graphics and reports.
Build analytical-style graphs, maps and charts with any style of output that's needed. It's easy to create reports in standard office formats such as RTFs, PDFs, PowerPoint, HTML and e-books that can be read on the iPad® and iPhone®, so you can deliver analytic results where they're needed most.
Explore More on SAS® Analytics Pro & Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select Resource Type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Analyst Report Bloor InBrief: SAS Event Stream Processing Bloor InBrief: SAS Event Stream Processing
- Webinar A Tour of SAS® Viya® Programming and Application Interfaces: A Forest Modeling Example Join us to learn how to accomplish the same forest modeling in SAS Viya using a variety of programming and application interface methods.
- Customer Story New Zealand Ministry of Social DevelopmentThe New Zealand Ministry of Social Development uses big data to profoundly improve the lives of citizens.
- Customer Story Reducing hospital-acquired infections with artificial intelligence Hospitals in the Region of Southern Denmark aim to increase patient safety using analytics and AI solutions from SAS.
- Customer Story Forecasting accuracy brings ‘new energy’ to CameroonEnergy supplier Eneo balances supply and demand to boost efficiency, save millions and improve reliability with SAS Energy Forecasting.
- Customer Story Funding for ground-breaking childhood cancer research fueled by analyticsThe Kids’ Cancer Project uses SAS to improve fundraising efforts for vital cancer research.
- Webinar Model Selection Techniques Into SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Enterprise MinerThis presentation will answer the what, why and how on model selection. We will take a look at the criteria and techniques used for model selection.
- Webinar Introduction to Hierarchical Linear Models Using PROC MIXEDThis presentation provides a conceptual understanding of hierarchical linear models and their appropriate use in the analysis of hierarchical data structures.
- Webinar Intro to Machine LearningAsk the Expert: Learn the definition of machine learning and see examples of specific machine learning techniques in SAS Enterprise Miner and SAS Viya.
- Webinar Analytics 101 – Part 3Join us for part three of our webinar series focused on the best practices for the application and deployment of predictive modeling.
- Customer Story Research aims to prevent child maltreatment in AustraliaTelethon Kids Institute is protecting vulnerable children with the help of data and analytics.
- Article Contact tracing investigations for public health: Technology enhances epidemic investigationWhat was once a cumbersome process that relied on an individual’s often incomplete or inaccurate memory, contact tracing investigations for public health has entered the digital era thanks to advanced analytics and data visualization.
- Webinar Successful Demand Forecasting During the Uncertainty of COVID-19Learn how Quantworks and SAS helped a national consumer goods client adapt to swift changes in demand and create actionable forecasts in a time of unprecedented flux.
- Webinar From Zero to 360: Modernizing Marketing for a Better Customer ExperienceJoin experts from SAS and Munvo to learn the steps SMBs can take to modernize marketing technology and create a better customer experience.
- Webinar How Can SAS Make Me a Premier Data Scientist?Join seasoned data scientists as they discuss lessons they've learned and skills they've perfected.
- Article Big data in government: How data and analytics power public programsBig data generated by government and private sources coupled with analytics has become a crucial component for a lot of public-sector work. Why? Because using analytics can improve outcomes of public programs.
- Article From Apollo to AI: A new era of American explorationAs we celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission, what’s the next frontier for American Innovation? It’s available now, from our desks and waits for us to unlock its potential.
- Customer Story A new banking philosophy for enhanced customer loyaltyData-driven decisions help Royal Bank of Scotland transform its organizational processes, improve employee engagement and deliver excellent customer service.
How can retailers satisfy today’s customers?
With omnichannel analytics, you can use all the data you’re collecting on multiple channels, combine it with product data to improve all retail operations, while also improving the customer experience.
- Series Preparing a new generation for leadership in a big data worldWords of wisdom from university leader Dr. Michael Rappa on the role data scientists play, tips for hiring them and how to make the most of this career path.
- Customer Story University aces data strategy to retain more studentsBetter student outcomes, million-dollar savings just the beginning for the University of North Texas.
- Article Saving lives during a global pandemic through medical resource optimizationCleveland Clinic is operationalizing analytics to combat COVID-19, creating innovative models that help forecast patient volume, bed capacity, medical equipment availability and more.
Building your data and analytics strategy
Launch successful data analytics projects, improve data prep and go beyond conventional data governance. Read on to help your organization become truly
- Customer Story Brazil tackles insurance fraud with AI and analyticsCNseg relies on SAS to thwart fraud, improves alert accuracy by 67%.
- Webinar Taking Microsoft Office From Good to GreatLearn how to use SAS to enhance the security, reporting and analytical capabilities of Office while eliminating data size restrictions.
- Webinar 5 Ways to Maximize Your Analytics ROILearn how to effectively communicate the value of your analytics investments to ensure they get full credit for their positive affect on ROI.
- Webinar Have Your Cake and Eat It Too – Using Open Source With SASJoin us for a webinar and demo and learn how SAS works with R and Python to easily scale your data science efforts for enterprise analytics deployment.
- Article How health care leaders deployed analytics when crisis hitDuring the COVID-19 pandemic, some health care providers were well-positioned to respond to rapid changes in demand. The factor that most distinguished them was that they already had a strong capacity in place for using data to inform decisions. Read about three key takeaways from their experiences.
- Webinar Q&A: Understanding the Spread of COVID-19 With Analytics and Data ScienceThis webinar features a conversation on contact tracing and population movement for better public health and policy decision making.
- Webinar Prime the Pump: An approach for better assessment of risk issues and unstructured data Learn how AI capabilities can help you organize and analyze unstructured data to better assess – and avoid – risks facing your business.
- Webinar How Cleveland Clinic Uses Medical Resource Optimization to Fight Pandemics Join experts from SAS and Teradata to learn how the Cleveland Clinic is using analytics to make insight-driven decisions to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Webinar Optimizing Manufacturing Quality and Yield With SAS Analytics Join us to learn how SAS advanced analytics can help manufacturers identify leading causes of unwanted variation and recommend optimal set points to maximize quality.
- Webinar Artificial Intelligence With a Human TouchLearn how to use chatbots with artificial intelligence to create greater human resources efficiency and insight.
- Webinar Confidently Reopen Campus: Contact Tracing Strategies for Higher EducationThis webinar features a use case and discusses the role of data management and data visualization in reopening university campuses in the age of COVID-19.
- Customer Story Making faster, better lending decisionsLocal Government Federal Credit Union sees efficiency gains with SAS.
- Article Twelve questions to ask your data visualization software vendorIdentify which data visualization vendor’s applications, support models, deployment options and technology platforms align with the goals of your project.
Make every voice heard with natural language processing
Natural language processing: The communication link between human and machine intelligence.
- Customer Story Strengthening communities with analytics in the cloudNonprofit consulting firm CNM uses SAS Visual Analytics on Amazon Web Services to help other nonprofit organizations measure and communicate the impact of their work.
The Machine Learning Primer
This e-book provides a primer on machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing and cognitive computing, as well as 10 best practices and a checklist for machine learning readiness.
How to Maximize the Impact of Your Analytics
Find out the results of our latest research, which revealed that the use of analytics is continuing to evolve in most organizations and that many organizations are on the path to using analytics strategically.
- Webinar Solving the Analytics Puzzle From BI to AI: Illustrated SolutionsSee clear illustrations of how to combine analytics capabilities to solve any data-driven challenge.
- Customer Story Self-service analytics advances higher educationThe University of Central Florida depends on analytics and data visualization to uncover insights for increased student success.
- Article How Walmart makes data work for its customersTips from the world's largest retailer on building an infrastructure that makes data work for its 240 million customers a week.
- Customer Story Smart data exploration advances K-12 public education programsThe South Carolina Department of Education depends on SAS to analyze data and properly fund and serve its school districts.
- Webinar SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning: Getting StartedNew users will learn what SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning is, and what it can do.
- Analyst Report IDC MarketScape: Worldwide General-Purpose Artificial Intelligence Software Platforms 2019 Vendor AssessmentThis IDC MarketScape evaluated general-purpose AI platforms. General-purpose artificial intelligence software platforms provide the functionality to analyze, organize, access, and provide advisory services based on a range of structured and unstructured information.
- Webinar Big Data and the Retail RevolutionLearn how retail pioneers around the world are turning to data and analytics to design customer experiences and unlock a new world of opportunity.
- Series Data drives destinyUS community colleges need to train 11 million more skilled workers by 2025. Karen Stout, CEO, Achieving the Dream, explains how data can make it happen.
- Webinar Big Benefits, Scalable Price: The SAS Cloud-Based Clinical Platform for SMBs Learn how small-to-midsize pharmas, biotechs, medical device manufacturers and CROs can benefit from a compliant cloud-based solution to facilitate clinical trials.
- Customer Story University uses analytics to ensure student successWestern Kentucky University uses data visualization and advanced analytics to make informed decisions.
- Customer Story Nationwide reduces fraud losses by 75%The world's largest building society chose SAS to lower its fraud losses - it realized a reduction of 75%.
- Webinar Creating Accessible Reports With SAS Visual Analytics in SAS ViyaJoin us for this webinar to learn how you design modern, interactive reports that meet the standards for digital accessibility.
- Webinar Introduction to Survival Data MiningThis webinar will discuss topics such as building models for time-dependent outcomes derived from customer event histories, accounting for competing risks and incorporating time-dependent covariates.
- Customer Story Cancer treatment enters a new era with artificial intelligenceAmsterdam UMC uses the SAS Platform and AI solutions to increase speed and accuracy of tumor evaluations.
- Customer Story Financial lender cuts third-party fraud by more than 80% with layered detectionAxcess Financial uses SAS Identity 360 to dramatically reduce fraud losses and boost customer satisfaction.
- Customer Story Passing the testTo expand its business opportunities, Castle Worldwide uses SAS to deliver test results three weeks faster than before.
- Webinar Analytics 101: Part 1Curious about how your small to midsize business could benefit from analytics but not sure where to start? This is the perfect webinar for you!
- Customer Story IoT data with artificial intelligence reduces downtime, helps truckers keep on truckingVolvo Trucks and Mack Trucks use sensor data and SAS AI solutions to minimize unplanned downtime.
- Webinar Machine Learning Models in SAS Event Stream Processing Discover how to use machine learning and streaming analytics to uncover insights and make real-time decisions.
- Webinar What Makes a Successful Vehicle-to-Everything Data Exchange Platform Efficient and Effective?This webinar examines how to best harness advances in technology, sensors, IoT and big data to make connected and autonomous vehicles a reality
- Webinar How Communications & Media Brands Use AI to Thrive in the Never-NormalLearn how AI and automation can help communications providers and media companies adapt swiftly to major changes in demand, needs and market conditions.
- Customer Story Improving patient care and reducing costs with visual analyticsGelderse Vallei Hospital brings data analysis directly to medical staff.
- Article A police force of our timeLike many countries, the crime and threats that Denmark faces are developing at a rapid pace. The police have to do more with fewer resources, just like the rest of the public sector. The police’s strong professional culture, which focuses on team spirit and on acting in dangerous situations, must be supplemented with new competences.
- E-Book 5 Steps to Accelerate Value From Your Industrial IoT Data This e-book features five steps industrial leaders can follow to get more value from IIoT data. It describes how to craft a comprehensive IIoT strategy, what to look for in an edge-to-enterprise analytics solution, and how to evaluate IIoT solutions.
- E-Book Government and education: Leading through changeIn this e-book, SAS has collected the wisdom and stories of government and education leaders who are rising to the challenges of our times and applying analytics to drive evidence-based decision making. These stories are relevant across all sectors because they each share innovative new ways to respond to a changing landscape.
Using data to change the world
It’s clear that data has the power to transform businesses and entire industries, but can it also change the world? When you combine passion and curiosity with analytics – the answer is yes.
- Article Bringing data to the streamHow much do we know about fresh water systems and the dynamic nature of streams and rivers? Find out how one data scientist turned his fascination with streams and rivers into a career.
- Webinar Dashboarding in SAS Visual Analytics with Data Science in Mind If you want to fully take advantage of SAS® Visual Analytics – and provide a compelling visual data story for your audience – embrace what data science can do.
- Article Preventing domestic violence with wearablesAfter her sister became a victim of domestic violence, Kimberly Calhoun developed a wearable that collects data and reports on the offender's location in real-time, alerting police and protecting victims.
- Webinar IoT: From the Enterprise to the Edge and BackJoin IoT experts from Cisco, Futurum Research and SAS as they discuss how to create an edge-to-enterprise IoT strategy in this 30-minute webcast.
- Customer Story Building materials leader optimizes production using analyticsUSG Corporation relies on SAS to improve its manufacturing process and reduce downtime, costs and energy consumption.
- Webinar Exploring the Evolution of Data Transparency and Its Impact on Patient Outcomes Join us as our expert guests explore the evolution of data transparency, the maturity and challenges of the movement today, and what’s in store for the future.
- Article Seven tips for creating a self-service BI governance strategySelf-service BI and IT governance – sometimes the two seem at odds. Can they coexist peacefully? Live happily ever after? TDWI thinks so. They offer seven tips for creating a strategy that works for both.
- Article 5 ways to measure beehive health with analytics and hive-streaming dataThis analytical approach to understanding bee hive health can automatically alert beekeepers to changes in hive weights, temperatures, flight activity and more.
- Analyst Report Worldwide Big Data and Analytics Software Market Shares, 2019: Investment in Data Continues In this compilation of IDC reports, SAS is ranked No.1 in worldwide revenue in Advanced and Predictive Analytics Software, and in the top five for Artificial Intelligence Software Platforms, Analytic Data Integration and Intelligence Software, Services Operations Analytic Applications and Customer Relationship Analytic Applications.
- Webinar From Data Complexity to Data Cohesion: The Evolving Role of the Chief Data OfficerLearn how the CDO can lead the transition from merely collecting data to capitalizing on it
- Webinar SAS Optimization on SAS Viya: Getting StartedIn this presentation, you’ll get coding examples for linear programming, mixed integer linear programming, nonlinear programming and network optimization.
- Customer Story Healthier lives for our four-legged friendsAgria uses SAS to provide better care for pets and peace of mind for their owners.
- Customer Story Curbing traffic accidents and saving lives with machine learningArtificial intelligence and cloud computing make roads safer in Western Australia.
- Customer Story Filling the business analytics skills gapThe University of Alabama graduates students capable of solving big, messy, real-world business challenges
- Webinar Analytics to Fight Public Health ThreatsThis webinar discusses how data, analytics, epidemiological models and modernized contact tracing techniques can help safeguard public health.
- Customer Story Solving crime in less time with analyticsDelaware State Police use law enforcement solutions from SAS to help identify suspects, crack cases and protect communities.
- Customer Story Municipality puts wireless water meter-reading data to workTown of Cary, North Carolina uses SAS Analytics to analyze data from wireless water meters, assess demand, detect problems and engage customers.
- Webinar Finding the Sweet Spot: The Nexus of Data, Analytics and Business StrategyLearn how to clearly outline your data and analytics strategies – and then put them into action.
- Customer Story Smart city uses analytics and IoT to predict and manage flood eventsThe Town of Cary, NC teams up with SAS and Microsoft to protect citizens from flooding, safeguard watersheds and support environmentally sound development.
- Customer Story Customer engagement blooms with analytics and AIInnovative marketing campaigns lead to improved customer retention and loyalty at 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
Your data scientist hiring guide
This ebook provides a brief guide for data scientist hiring. It offers 20 interview questions, 3 data scientist profiles and tips on building a data science program. The book provides a call-to-action to the data scientist primer page.
- Article Detect and prevent banking application fraudSince credit fraud often starts with a falsified application, it makes sense to have analytics-driven tools in place to detect fraud from the earliest point and across the life of the account.
- Customer Story Digital retailer bags record sales with analyticsShop Direct delivers award-winning, personalized customer experiences with SAS.
- Customer Story Artificial intelligence and IoT analytics keep aircraft operational for crucial missionsLockheed Martin revolutionizes aircraft maintenance with the SAS Platform.
- Webinar Beyond the Coronavirus: Technology’s Role in Building Resilient Health Care SystemsJoin us for this Economist Events webinar to examine ways policymakers can use AI and machine learning to help health care systems prepare for global emergencies.
- Customer Story Telstra calls on SAS to keep customers engagedAustralia’s largest telecommunications company relies on SAS Analytics to better understand customers’ needs and develop the products and services they want.
- Customer Story Personalization is key in telecommunications. And analytics the natural solution.Telenor Norway uses SAS Analytics to enhance business decisions and continuously adapt to customers’ needs.
- Webinar Real-Time Connected Customer Experiences – Easier Than You ThinkGrowth in today’s hyper competitive marketplace is driving intense focus on digitally transforming the customer experience – and for good reason.
- Webinar Bring AI Capabilities to Life with Natural Language Processing and Text AnalyticsDiscover steps you can take to realize the promise of AI.
- Customer Story Hands-on analytics training prepares students for real worldSAS powers analytics lab at the University of Alabama to connect students with potential employers.
- Customer Story Building customer satisfaction with better network monitoringSAS Analytics helps a major telecom organization analyze traffic, anticipate problems and improve customer service.
- Customer Story Health breakthroughs driven by DNA analysisCommunity-based genetics study uses SAS machine learning and artificial intelligence to improve population health in Nevada.
- Customer Story Technology aims to protect vulnerable childrenSAS Visual Investigator gives social workers new insight into changing risk factors.
- Article Five AI TechnologiesDo you know the difference between artificial intelligence and machine learning? And can you explain why computer vision is an AI technology? Find out in this short explainer.
- Webinar Five Imperatives for the Analytic ExecutiveLearn what it takes to capitalize on the analytics economy and generate substantial business value.
- Series Data drives destinyUS community colleges need to train 11 million more skilled workers by 2025. Karen Stout, CEO, Achieving the Dream, explains how data can make it happen.
- Webinar Analytics 101 – Part 2Join us for a deeper dive into analytics and learn how to use AI and machine learning techniques to gain meaningful insights from unstructured text.
Rationalizing Risk in Artificial Intelligence
Organizations that wait for AI perfection tomorrow will invariably miss out on its great potential today. Because while risk can’t be avoided entirely, it can be rationalized.
- Article The Humanity in Artificial IntelligenceCould artificial intelligence be the change agent we need to solve many problems around the globe? Read how AI could accelerate our ability to have a a positive, lasting impact.
- Article Situational awareness guides our responses – routine to crisisMany circumstances call for situational awareness – that is, being mindful of what’s present and happening around you. The COVID-19 pandemic heightened this need, as leaders across industries used analytics and visualization to gain real-time situational awareness and respond with fast, critical decisions.
- Webinar How Top Brands Are Embracing Next-Gen Markdown OptimizationLearn how top retailers are using new technology to make intelligent decisions and automation seamless across their data.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Insight Platforms, Q1 2019 Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Insight Platforms, Q1 2019
Out in the open with analytics
What if we stopped arguing over which analytics software is best, and decided instead to use them all? With today’s analytics technologies, the conversation about open analytics and commercial analytics is no longer an either/or discussion. You can now combine the benefits of SAS and open source analytics within your organization. Download this e-book to learn how businesses in multiple industries are integrating disparate code and information to deploy models and deliver critical results with analytics.
- Customer Story Prison violence dramatically drops with analytics-based risk assessmentThe Indiana Department of Correction uses real-time data and predictive analytics from SAS to reduce violent attacks on staff by 50%.
- Webinar Supercharge Your SAS: Moving From Desktops to ServersJoin us for a one-hour webinar and demo to find out how to amp up your SAS® solutions by moving from a desktop to servers for better performance, new features and improved functionality.
- E-Book The new analytics ecosystemMany organizations are struggling to evolve their current analytics ecosystem, with disparate groups working across multiple technologies and tools. We surveyed more than 1,000 organizations to determine their level of adoption of technology to evolve their analytics ecosystem. In this e-book, you’ll learn the results of our survey and the three approaches to analytics that deserve your attention
- Customer Story Improving loss ratios and profitabilityTriad Analytic Solutions helps insurers benefit from advanced analytics.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2020.SAS is named a Leader in this report, with highest scores in Models Operations and Data Integration, as well as strategic ability to execute.
- E-Book Governments leading through changeIn this e-book, SAS has collected the wisdom and stories of the government agencies that are rising to the challenges of our times and applying analytics to drive evidence-based decision making. These stories are pulled from every sector of government and are relevant across all sectors because they each share innovative new ways to respond to a changing landscape.
- Webinar Certification: AI and Machine Learning Professional Credential Overview Learn tips for success in earning the SAS® Certified AI and Machine Learning Professional credential.
- Webinar Zeroing in on property values with machine learningJoin us for a webinar focused on how Wake County and SAS built cloud-based machine learning models to accurately forecast the housing market and property values.
- Analyst Report Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms 2020Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms 2020 for the seventh consecutive year.
- Customer Story Making debt collection less painfulData visualization and analytics help DirectPay improve client relationships, better manage risk and maximize repayment potential.
Your guide to bridging the analytics skills gap
This e-book pulls together five customer interviews to explain where analytics skills are needed in different industries (from journalism to insurance to government). The customers explain how to provide training and cultural changes to support analytics careers.
- Customer Story Workplace solutions retailer creates compelling customer experience via data-driven marketingOffice Depot Europe drives change by putting SAS Customer Intelligence 360 at the center of its digital transformation.
- Customer Story Providing the best medical care via analyticsCrouse Hospital improves patient outcomes with data-driven approach.
- Webinar SAS Cloud – Supercharge Your SAS Development in MinutesJoin us for this webinar to learn how SAS developers can use SAS Cloud to provide exceptional value to their organizations faster and more easily than ever before.
- Webinar Retail & COVID-19: Charting a Path Forward With AnalyticsHear how customers are navigating retail’s new challenges and charting a new path forward with analytics.
- Webinar Get an integrated analytics platform for your midsized company in weeks with SAS Unified InsightsExperts from IDC, Core Compete and SAS will discuss best practices for the effective use of analytics and demo a fast, affordable and complete cloud deployment solution for midsize organizations.
- Analyst Report Bloor Market Update: Streaming AnalyticsLearn why Bloor considers SAS a major contender in the market for streaming analytics platforms due to SAS’ differentiating analytic capabilities, notable performance and continuous improvement of in-stream models using machine learning.
How Any Size Organization Can Supersize Results With Data Visualization
Everyone makes better decisions with easy access to powerful, interactive analytics – no matter the size of the business. This e-book profiles six organizations that are using self-service data visualization and exploration to make big improvements in the way they work.
- Customer Story AI-driven personalization gives electronics retailer a boostConrad Electronic uses customer intelligence solutions from SAS to craft relevant offers in real time.
- Customer Story Partnership delivers powerful lessons for energy retailerRed Energy uses SAS Results to help launch its battery and solar operation.
- Customer Story Using Artificial Intelligence to better engage with customersDaiwa Securities uses analytics and machine learning from SAS to better meet customer needs.
- Webinar The Impact Series: Bringing AI to Life in Health and Life SciencesLearn about the latest breakthroughs and hear industry use cases where data and analytics are driving innovation and evolution in health and life sciences.
- Customer Story Travel and tourism forecasts become more accurate with analyticsDER Touristik builds web-based planning tool with SAS to better predict future demand and quickly react to changes in the market.
The Mechanics of Storytelling
Analogies are a powerful tool that can help an audience grasp complex ideas. This ebook uses the technique by comparing a mechanic’s journey to a storyteller’s assembly process defined by the acronym, “PARTS”: people, analytics, requirements, tools and success factors.
- Customer Story Manufacturing smarter, safer vehicles with analyticsKia Motors America relies on advanced analytics and artificial intelligence solutions from SAS to improve its products, services and customer satisfaction.
- Customer Story Q&A: Achieving big financial gains - quicklyInsurance companies uses SAS to help business partners generate revenue increases and maintain competitive edge.
Data-Driven: Going from all gut to analytically inspired glory
This e-book shares in simple terms what it means to develop and cultivate a data-driven or analytic culture. It identifies key principles and practices that help an organization become more data-driven and provides a simple framework for managing that change.
- E-Book What's Next for Life Sciences?The unique challenges of the coronavirus pandemic forced life sciences companies to respond to change more rapidly than ever before. Only the companies that are nimble, innovative and able to act quickly – while maintaining regulatory and scientific standards – will succeed in addressing the immediate needs of the crisis and beyond.
- E-Book Streaming analytics: Life happens fast. Are your analytics keeping up?Download this free e-book to find out what streaming analytics is, the unique opportunities it can address and five key success factors for planning your streaming analytics program.
- Article Finding COVID-19 answers with data and analyticsLearn how data plays a role in optimizing hospital resources, understanding disease spread, supply chain forecasting and scientific discoveries.
- E-Book Analytics Really Do MatterThis LNS Research report explores the results of the 2018 Analytics That Matter survey and the unexpected (and interesting) responses from companies on their journey toward digital transformation.
- Customer Story A model of institutional research champions the value of analytics for allOklahoma State University uses SAS to create an analytics culture and increase student success.
- Webinar Let’s Get Visual: Are You Ready for Next-Gen Demand Planning?Learn how top brands are reinventing demand planning to make intelligent decisions and automation seamless across their data.
- Webinar How Do You Use Events to Improve Your Forecasts in SAS Viya Visual Forecasting?Learn how to use Events in SAS Visual Forecasting to have a simple but powerful tool to improve the accuracy of your forecasting models.
- Webinar SAS® Viya® and the cloud: How SAS is changing the game it inventedJoin this webinar to learn how to make the most of cloud migration with SAS Viya.
- Webinar What Are Best Practices for Using SAS® Survey Procedures?Learn how to utilize the power of SAS survey tools to design and analyze big survey data scientifically
- Article Big data in educationA recent MIT Sloan Management report highlights how businesses are using analytics as a source of innovation – so are universities, says SAS' Georgia Mariani.
- Article How to work like a disrupterFind out what companies like Netflix, Airbnb, Spotify and Lyft know about analytics that you don't know. Learn how to become technologically and analytically mature just like them.
- Article Key questions to kick off your data analytics projectsThere’s no single blueprint for starting a data analytics project. Technology expert Phil Simon suggests considering these ten questions as a preliminary guide.
- Webinar Do your homework for a successful SAS9 to SAS Viya MigrationJoin experts from SAS, IBM Power Systems and Boemska and learn how to prepare for a successful migration on an architecture that meets your current and future needs.
- Webinar Taking IoT to the edge with the Analytics of ThingsTaking advantage of the Internet of Things means thinking about your analytics approach in a whole new way. This on-demand webinar explains how.
- Webinar Causal Inferences: An IntroductionData analysts and statisticians can learn how causal inference helps explain whether results can be attributed to a given cause in varied situations.
- Article Optimizing well placement to eliminate water poverty How data visualization is helping Water for Good bring fresh water to the Central African Republic.
- Customer Story Electric co-op forecasts demand and transmission needs NOVEC, a regional electricity cooperative, relies on SAS to forecast demand for power as well as for future infrastructure needs.
- Webinar Investigating Adverse Weather Effects on Electric Power DemandJoin experts from SAS and Solution Design Team to investigate the costs and benefits of traditional benchmarking weather normalization processes versus load normalization against the effects of weather.
- Webinar Solving the Analytics Puzzle From BI to AILearn how you can put together a picture of analytics that enables you to uncover deeper insights and deliver more value.
- Webinar Artificial Intelligence of ThingsIn a world that has more connected devices than humans, see how AI amplifies the value and potential of the Internet of Things.
- Article Discover a secret resource for working with cloud providersAre you overwhelmed by the hundreds of options and offers in the cloud? Are you finding it hard to select the best cloud services from the different cloud providers? Why not ask a neutral and informed third party for help?
- Article Jump-start COVID-19 research with text analytics Applying text analytics and AI to discover trends and commonalities among COVID-19 research documents can lead to new insights about the disease and help answer many unanswered questions.
- Webinar Machine Learning and SAS Viya Deliver Next-Generation Retail Assortment Optimization When it comes to optimizing localized assortments, innovative approaches using machine learning forecasts, basket analysis and transferable demand are essential.
Making Sense of AI
This e-book explores the current boundaries of AI, as well as the many ways that modern AI applications can improve our understanding of the world and enable us to make better, faster decisions.
- Webinar The Robots Are HereJoin us to learn how Deloitte and SAS can help empower public servants and drive mission success with robotic and intelligent automation.
- Customer Story A data-driven approach to whole person careRiverside County relies on data integration and analytics from SAS to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable Californians.
Ahead of the game
Learn how professional sports teams win fans and games with analytics.
- Article Shut the front door on insurance application fraud!Fraudsters love the ease of plying their trade over digital channels. Smart insurance companies are using data from those channels (device fingerprint, IP address, geolocation, etc.) coupled with analytics and machine learning to detect insurance application fraud perpetrated by agents, customers and fraud rings.
- Webinar Partner with SAS IoT: What’s In It for YouJoin experts from SAS and Advanced Information Management to learn how SAS works with other leading companies to deliver edge-to-enterprise value from your IoT data.
- Article From living on the streets to owning a profitable businessZoe Empowers, a ministry for vulnerable children living in life-threatening poverty in Africa and India, finally found a way to measure and reveal its incredible impact. Using SAS, they developed an "empowerment index" that measures improvements in housing, health, education and more for program participants.
- Webinar SAS Modeling Best Practices This session provides general guidelines for accessing and determining the best modeling methodology or methodologies for a given business issue.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing HubsSAS is a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs.
- Webinar Building the Foundation for Analytic SuccessLearn about organizational best practices for analytics and what it takes to build a thriving analytics culture.
- Webinar How Do I Get Started With SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning?Learn the components with a live demonstration.
- Article What are chatbots?Chatbots are a form of conversational AI designed to simplify human interaction with computers. Learn how chatbots are used in business and how they can be incorporated into analytics applications.
- Webinar Cluster Analysis: Introduction to Best PracticesJoin a SAS expert to learn some of the best practices to consider when doing cluster analysis, particularly when applied to customer relationship management.
- Webinar How Can I Save Time and Build Trust With My Data Preparation?Learn how to use AI and machine learning to save time and build trust in your data preparation techniques.
- Article Analytics. Fighting cancer for more than 40 years. Thanks partly to analytics, cancer survival rates are higher, treatments are more personalized and cancer research continues to expand.
- Webinar Improving Manufacturing Quality and Asset Performance With Industrial IoTDiscover how new real-time analytics approaches are driving next-generation manufacturing performance.
- Webinar How the Brain of an AI/IoT System Processes Industrial IntelligencePeek inside the mind of the machine to learn how artificial intelligence and IoT technologies think.
- Article Three steps for conquering the last mile of analyticsPutting your analytical models into production can be the most difficult part of the analytics journey. It’s no surprise that this last mile of analytics – bringing models into deployment – is the hardest part of digital transformation initiatives for organizations to master, yet it’s the most crucial.
- E-Book Becoming a data-driven organizationLearn about the three foundations of becoming data-driven – data management, analytics and visualization – and how they can increase profitability, boost performance, raise market share and improve operations.
- Article Analytics leads to lifesaving cancer therapiesA long-shot treatment offers hope to 10-year-old Harrison after he learns the DNA profile of his cancer is resistant to chemo. Find out how data and analytics play a role in cancer research and cancer treatments that are saving lives.
Enrich Your Data With Location Analytics
Location is more than a point on a map. It is a pathway to growth and better service. Matching up location information with big and little data can revolutionize business practices. Learn more in this e-book.
- Article A data scientist’s views on data literacyGet a data scientist and teacher's perspective on the value of having foundational knowledge so you can more easily tell data fact from data fiction.
- Customer Story Halting payments to healthcare fraudstersState of Illinois identifies and tackles claims fraud with SAS Analytics.
- Webinar Beyond Coronavirus: How Can the Government Do More With Less?Learn how government agencies stretch budgets and resources using data-driven technologies, including AI and machine learning
- Webinar Determining the FATE of AIJoin us as we explore ways to consider AI fairness, accountability, transparency and ethics (FATE) and how to address these issues as you grow your AI strategy.
- Article ModelOps: How to operationalize the model life cycleModelOps is where analytical models are cycled from the data science team to the IT production team in a regular cadence of deployment and updates. In the race to realizing value from AI models, it’s a winning ingredient that only a few companies are using.
- Customer Story Revolutionizing marketing campaigns with AIAlliant relies on machine learning to create qualified marketing audiences for its clients.
- Webinar SAS on Google Cloud Platform and Big QueryInnovative retail companies are moving analytics to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Big Query. How can you modernize SAS with a GCP cloud migration?
- Webinar Evidence-Based Decision Making With AnalyticsThis webinar, part of our "Analytics in 20" series, will take a look at how analytics helps health care agencies make the types of rapid, data-driven decisions needed to manage increasingly complex programs.
- Article What coaching a new driver and developing an analytics culture have in commonEight lessons that apply equally to nurturing an organization's analytics culture and instructing a young driver how to safely navigate the open road.
- Webinar Building Trust in Data and AI: How IT and Analytics Leaders Can Partner to Drive InnovationWhy cross-functional collaboration – especially between CIOs and analytics leaders – is key to maximizing the value of AI and analytics.
- Webinar SMB Success With Digital Transformation (DX) InitiativesJoin us to learn from your SMB peers and get useful advice as they share recent DX success.
- Webinar Bridging the IoT Perception Gap: Information Technology vs. Operational TechnologyIn this primer on IT/OT, experts from HPE, SAS and Futurum Research will discuss the relationship, whether real or perceived, between these two collaborative groups in IoT.
Doing good with government data
From child welfare and public health to combating prescription abuse and improving education, analytics is improving government programs around the world.
- Article Analytics: A must-have tool for leading the fight on prescription and illicit drug addictionStates and MFCUs now have the analytics tools they need to change the trajectory of the opioid crisis by analyzing data and predicting trouble spots – whether in patients, prescribers, distributors or manufacturers. The OIG Toolkit with free SAS® programming code makes that possible.
- Article Will health care be fundamentally changed post-COVID-19?Many market forces are supporting the transformation to virtual digital health programs -- the COVID-19 pandemic is just the latest compelling event.
- Article Making sense of streaming data in the Internet of ThingsThe Internet of Things has changed our lives forever. Read about how streaming data in IoT works, and why it has caused such a shift in the analytics world.
- Article Inside sports analytics: Ten lessons for business leadersPost "Moneyball" many sports teams take a highly analytical approach to winning, and there are several important lessons that businesses can learn. These 10 tips come from research Thomas H. Davenport conducted on more than 25 professional teams.
- Article IoT in health care: Unlocking true, value-based careGiven the potential of IoT – and the challenges of already overburdened health care systems around the world – we can’t afford not to integrate IoT in health care.
- Customer Story Advancing mental health care with predictive analyticsCanada’s Centre for Addiction and Mental Health uses SAS Analytics to improve care and streamline hospital operations.
- Webinar Best Practices for Data Scientists and Analysts: Communicating Your ResultsThis webinar will introduce some of the best practices to consider when presenting your analytics findings to colleagues and decision makers.
- Webinar What’s New in SAS® Studio 5.2?Get an in-depth view of the SAS Studio 5.2 interface and utilities.
- Customer Story Boosting institutional research with data governance and self-service reportingThe University of Idaho invests in SAS to give administrators access to trusted, insight-rich data.
- Webinar Securing Growth for SMBs: How Analytics Makes a DifferenceJoin experts from SAS, Quantworks and the National Center for the Middle Market as they share insights on how SMBs can use analytics to drive business growth in any economy.
- Webinar Getting Started With Geo Analysis in SAS® Visual AnalyticsSeeing is believing. Learn the geo analysis capabilities available in SAS Visual Analytics, available out of the box and through Esri integration.
- Customer Story Technology manufacturing backed by data transparencyVecima Networks optimizes its production process with SAS Visual Analytics.
- Webinar Predicting Customer Value Using Advanced Analytics Learn how advanced analytics and predictive models give you a clear view of your customer’s lifetime value.
- Webinar Shark tales: Helping OCEARCH save sharks with data storytelling Join the Zencos team as it works with OCEARCH founder Chris Fischer to create a persuasive d ata story focused on a character no one wants at a beach party – the great white shark.
- Webinar The Do’s and Don’ts of People AnalyticsJoin our experts as they share best practices and practical advice gleaned from helping hundreds of clients succeed with people analytics.
- E-Book Formidable ForecastsWith artificial intelligence capabilities and traditional forecasting processes, it’s possible to create efficiencies by automating the production of large-scale time-series analyses and hierarchical forecasts.
- Customer Story Using artificial intelligence to decode dance patterns of beesAmesto NextBridge and Beefutures use visual analytics and machine learning to help protect and support healthy bee populations.
- Webinar Model Deployment and Management: What You Didn’t Learn About Machine Learning in SchoolCreate the most value from machine learning by establishing automated and collaborative model management and governance processes.
- Customer Story Community outreach and support for COPD patients enhanced through natural language processing and machine learningText analytics and sentiment analysis from SAS help the COPD Foundation provide health resources and emotional support for patients and caregivers.
- Article The transformational power of evidence-based decision making in health policyState health agencies are under pressure to deliver better health outcomes while minimizing costs. Read how data and analytics are being used to confront our biggest health care challenges head on.
- E-Book What’s the new normal in health care?Even before the COVID-19 crisis, health care was changing. But the urgency of the pandemic accelerated change in health care delivery, resource optimization, data-driven thinking and decision making, and much more.
- Webinar How AI and IoT Are Transforming ManufacturingJoin experts from SAS and mayato to learn how manufacturing operations can benefit from today's technologies, including artificial intelligence and the IoT.
- Customer Story Finding your best customers with machine learningSeacoast Bank enhances customer value using AI and SAS Visual Analytics on SAS Viya.
- Customer Story Zeroing in on property values with machine learningArtificial intelligence improves assessment accuracy and productivity in Wake County.
- Webinar Leveraging APIs and DevOps With SASJoin us for a webinar and learn more about integrating data science into applications to improve your organizational effectiveness.
- Article Load Forecasting: Ensuring supply meets energy demandLoad forecasting helps energy suppliers meet demand for residential and commercial customers. As renewable energy resources increase, the necessity for a technology platform that adapts to load forecasting requirements becomes crucial.
- Customer Story Analytics turns service repair data into cost savingsAmerican Honda turns to SAS to help make sense of warranty and service data.
- Webinar The SAS Platform: The Power of Choice and Control Learn how the SAS Platform empowers you with choice and control, helping you uncover insights from any data for better, faster decisions.
- E-Book Resilience: The best way to beat coronavirusTo be truly resilient means proactively seeking ways to ensure operational and financial stability no matter the circumstances. In this e-book, we explore digital transformation’s role in reimagining the world beyond COVID-19; how operational agility builds resilience; the five pillars of organizational resilience and more.
- Customer Story Advanced analytics can detect and prevent insurance fraud before losses occur
- Article Respond, recover and reimagineDisruptions to our lives happen regularly, though most are not as far-reaching as the COVID-19 pandemic. Whatever their nature, it’s helpful to have a plan for how to exit disruption still on your feet and in the game. Learn about the three-phase approach SAS recommends for mitigating widespread disturbances.
- Webinar Cloud-Based Retail Analytics for Next-Gen Merchandise PlanningLearn how top brands are using new technology to make intelligent decisions and automation seamless across their data.
- Webinar Data Preparation Best Practice Approaches for Deriving Better Insights From AnalyticsExplore data preparation ideas to help drive better insights from analytics. This webinar is for data scientists, data engineers, data stewards and analysts.
- Article A guide to machine learning algorithms and their applicationsDo you know the difference between supervised and unsupervised learning? How about the difference between decision trees and forests? Or when to use a support vector algorithm? Get all the answers here.
- Customer Story Next-day deliveries in hand with analyticsParcel delivery company Relais Colis adapts to online shopping revolution by using SAS Visual Analytics to automate reporting, shorten delivery times.
- Webinar Starting Your Cloud Analytics JourneyTake your analytics skills to new heights with this introduction to cloud analytics. Learn directly from expert Manish Jain of Stratacent.
- Article Homelessness data holds insights to a hidden problemSAS partnered with The Carying Place, an organization that supports working homeless families, to find new ways to measure indicators of participant success and provide families the help they deserve.
- Customer Story World’s largest sports and humanitarian event builds legacy of inclusion with data-driven technologySpecial Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi uses SAS® Analytics and AI solutions to keep athletes safe and fans engaged.
- Article Five ways your organization can enhance resilience for years to comeInnovation, agility and customer-centricity frequently top the list of companies’ strategic objectives, and now the most urgent priority is resilience. Given this new urgency, it’s worth taking a close look at the underpinnings of resilience and how they could be applied in any industry. This article explores how analytics can help boost resilience and includes key elements to keep your organization resilient.
- Article Internet of things applications across multiple industriesLearn about existing Internet of Things applications in five industries, and get advice on how to develop your own Internet of Things applications.
- Article Resilience in the face of unpredictabilityUnpredictability can “shatter and reshape” a society. And in these unpredictable times, it is important to remain resilient and be prepared to bounce back. This article explores what it truly means to be resilient, how to build it, and how analytics can help you act when your resilience is tested.
- Analyst Report IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Advanced Machine Learning Platforms 2020 Vendor AssessmentSAS is a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Advanced Machine Learning Platforms 2020 Vendor Assessment.
- Customer Story The right fit in all the right waysLevi Strauss & Co. crafts better customer experiences through big data and analytics.
- Webinar How Do You Use SAS® to Access Data and APIs From the Web?Learn how to access data and APIs from internet sources, all from within your SAS programs.
- Customer Story Ensuring mental health patient safety during a global pandemicSAS delivers dashboard to monitor COVID-19 in the Copenhagen Regional Psychiatric Centers.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: AI-Based Text Analytics Platforms (People Focused), Q2 2020Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: AI-Based Text Analytics Platforms (People Focused), Q2 2020
- Customer Story Accelerating the evolution of risk analyticsRaiffeisenlandesbank Niederösterreich-Wien AG gains speed and accuracy with SAS High-Performance Risk.
- Webinar Beyond Grid and Random Search: Tuning Deep Learning Pipelines With Genetic AlgorithmsExpand access to the essential black-box optimization technique and the range of its potential applications.
- Customer Story Pharmacy benefit manager slashes fraud, waste and abuse using artificial intelligencePrime Therapeutics saves its clients $355 million in 18 months with AI-powered SAS Detection and Investigation for Health Care.
- Webinar How Can I Visualize Global COVID-19 Survey Data?Analytics can be a tool in the fight against COVID-19. Learn to prepare data for analysis and how to create reports from your data using SAS® Visual Analytics.
Why choose a career in analytics?
Why are analytics careers so hot? A few years ago, a Harvard Business Review article by Thomas Davenport, “Data Scientist: The Sexiest Job of the 21st Century” brought analytics as a career choice into the mainstream. Then there was a recent McKinsey study that predicts 3 million big data jobs will need to be filled in the US alone. Businesses, governments and nonprofits all use analytics every single day. To make decisions. Make a difference. And do more with less. Read this e-book to see where a career in analytics could take you. Your dream job awaits.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Multimodal Predictive Analytics & Machine Learning, Q3 2020.Forrester report states that products evaluated are SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning and SAS® Model Manager.
- Webinar The promise of data fabrics for analytics and better decisionsDiscover how to make analytically driven decisions and realize the value of data assets.
- Article Fraud detection and machine learning: What you need to knowMachine learning and fraud analytics are critical components of a fraud detection toolkit. Here’s what you’ll need to get started – from integrating supervised and unsupervised machine learning in operations to maintaining customer service while defending against fraud.
- Webinar Data-Driven: Public Sector Fights COVID-19 With Data and Analytics This webinar focuses on the key roles data and analytics play in governments’ pandemic decision making, including creating real impact through contact tracing.
- Webinar Make Your Models Move OutJoin experts from SAS and Accenture to learn how to augment your own intelligence and improve uptime using scalable data integration and advanced analytics.
- Article Fighting coronavirus: 4 ways analytics is making a differenceCoronavirus has separated us from family, friends, cultural and religious communities. Unfortunately, isolation is essential to slowing the spread of the virus. What else can be done? Learn how analytics is being used to improve responses to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: AI-Based Text Analytics Platforms (Document Focused), Q2 2020Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: AI-Based Text Analytics Platforms (Document Focused), Q2 2020.
- Analyst Report SAS Dives Deeper into IoT AnalyticsIDC reviews the the latest release of SAS Analytics for IoT, a simplified offering aimed at helping customers monetize the value of their IoT data.
- Customer Story Identifying potential trouble spotsFlorida DOC turns to SAS Analytics to help improve citizen safety.
- Customer Story Property experts open analytics to new marketsNVM enhances real estate analytics with SAS Viya open architecture.
- Article Analytics startup focuses on health care optimizationAnalyzing vast amounts of data is key to optimizing health care outcomes, improving patient satisfaction and lowering total costs.
- Analyst Report Bloor InBrief: SAS Event Stream ProcessingLearn why Bloor considers SAS a major contender in the market for streaming analytics platforms due to SAS’ differentiating analytic capabilities, notable performance and continuous improvement of in-stream models using machine learning.
- Article Machine learning, Michael J. Fox and finding a cure for Parkinson’sUsing machine learning, data scientists developed a model that can help doctors accurately predict Parkinson's disease progression and start treatment earlier, when it will have greater impact.
- Webinar The Importance of a Unified Decisioning Platform for Midmarket BanksLearn more about key industry trends and the shifting analytics landscape as midmarket banks seek to compete on digital transformation and customer experience.
- Customer Story Achieving academic and operational excellence through business intelligenceCurtin University uses SAS Visual Analytics to provide reporting across the organization.
- Customer Story North Carolina gets tougher on crimeLaw enforcement and criminal justice officials in North Carolina improved data access with an annual savings of $12 million.
- Webinar Beyond Dashboards: Analytics in Action WebinarYou’ve got dashboards. So many dashboards. Some are even smart. What next?
- Webinar Why Do I Have Missing Data and How Do I Fix it?Learn how to handle missing values in your data.
- Webinar SAS Certified Professional: AI & Machine LearningGet tips on AI technologies, from computer vision to forecasting and optimization.
- Article How to drill a better hole with analyticsFrom drilling holes to preventing health care fraud, learn about some of the new technologies SAS has patented with IoT and machine learning technologies.
- Article Understanding data in motionLearn how to analyze fast-moving data streams on the fly with event stream processing.
- Customer Story Building supplier nails inventory managementTravis Perkins uses supply chain analytics from SAS to optimize inventory across its 2,000 stores.
- Customer Story Data visualization: Pathway to better customer insightUsing visual analytics, a major retail group pinpoints key trends in customer data to boost merchandizing and loyalty efforts.
- E-Book Innovation: From data to businessReport on findings from a global expert interview study on the topic of analytics driven innovation; Peer insights to help navigate the journey from data to innovation.
Inside Sports Analytics
10 lessons that Thomas H. Davenport, Independent Senior Advisor for Deloitte Analytics, uncovered in research conducted on more than 25 professional teams effectively using analytics to improve performance and decision-making.
- Webinar Creating PDF Reports That Meet Accessibility Compliance StandardsJoin us for this webinar to see how SAS® 9.4M6 lets programmers create PDF reports that fully meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 requirements.
- Webinar How Do I Migrate SAS® Event Stream Processing Workloads to Microsoft Azure?Learn how SAS and Microsoft work together to seamlessly migrate SAS Event Stream Processing workloads to Microsoft Azure.
- Webinar IoT Analytics at the Edge: Faster, Cheaper and SmarterJoin experts from 451 Research, Dell Technologies and SAS to learn how to unlock the significant advantages of processing and analyzing data at the edge.
- Webinar How Can I Create Graphs Using SAS®?Harness the power of SAS to create meaningful graphs using Statistical Graphics procedures and Graph Template Language.
- Article Operationalizing analytics: 4 ways banks are conquering the infamous ‘last mile’Here are four examples across the banking industry that show how these leading organizations followed a clearly defined path to conquer the infamous 'last mile' of analytics.
- Customer Story Better customer service via machine learningAdvanced analytics helps Rogers Communications become more customer-centric, cutting customer complaints in half.
Check out these products and solutions included with or related to SAS Analytics Pro.
- Base SAS® SoftwareUse a flexible, fourth-generation programming language for powerful data access, transformation and reporting.
- SAS/GRAPH®Create and deliver accurate, high-impact visuals that give decision makers a quick understanding of critical business issues.