STRATEGY SESSIONS & PLANNING
Assessing where your team currently is, and developing a strategy to help you evolve.
ROLES & DEVELOPMENT PLANS
Identifying skills for job roles on your team, then creating a business plan to support your goals.
SKILLS PROGRESSION & REPORTING
Enabling you to monitor your team's success by tracking progress and identifying challenges.
Identifying training and resources for your team, then organizing it based on your objectives.
PRIVATE TRAINING & MENTORING
Providing in-person training with a SAS instructor who may use your data for relevant instruction.
FLEXIBLE SUPPORT FOR THE FUTURE
Establishing a program that grows with your organization and can evolve with your business needs.
Take the Learning Needs Assessment
Assess your team’s needs so you can understand where they are and where they need to go to achieve your business goals. When you submit your name and email address, we'll send you a survey to complete.
Have a SAS profile? To complete this form automatically Sign In
All personal information will be handled in accordance with the SAS Privacy Statement.
I think this new generation is looking for development ... sometimes it's not just salary they're looking for. They're looking for a good experience and learning. This is the kind of people we wanted to attract, and we did it with SAS. Tarcisio Pontes Millennium Banking Academy
Talent Development Resources
- Select asset type
- Blog Post
- BROCHURE Getting Employees Ready for the New Skill Needs of 2021 and BeyondRead the survey report by HR Dive’s studio ID and SAS conducted in October 2020.
- PODCAST Assessing Digital Skills for Hiring NowSAS Senior VP of Education Sean O’Brien explains the competencies and digital capabilities needed to hire.
- BLOG POST Shaping the future of lifelong learningSAS Education Director Pascal Lubbe discusses creating a corporate learning culture that facilitates the growth of analytics talent in your organization.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP Closing Analytics Talent Gaps: College to CareerAlign the right academic programs, student skills and organizational fit to hire top early-career talent.
- BROCHURE SAS Custom Learning PortalDiscover how our learning environments provide everything your team needs to implement and use SAS.
- ARTICLE Customizing the Degree: How Data Analytics Programs are Crafting Programs with Jobs in Mind With the pandemic reshaping entire industries, read how the workforce that emerges in the aftermath will demand further flexibility around developing critical skills.
- BROCHURE A Manager's Guide to TrainingLearn how we can support your team as it learns, implements and uses SAS to achieve your business goals.
- WEBINAR Managing Skills Relevancy: Best Practices and Key StrategiesJoin experts as they discuss the skills gap, challenges and solutions to staying competitive in a digital economy.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP Training Your WorkforceFind out how to meet organization needs and develop skills in an evolving, diverse work environment.
- ARTICLES SAS User Stories: Amazing Careers in AnalyticsThere's more than one path to the job you've always wanted. These stories of individual career journeys prove it.
- VIDEO Customer Success Story: Millennium Banking Watch how SAS helped Millennium Banking Academy transform its team using a custom training program.
- VIDEO Developing Analytics Talent in the Machine Learning AgeLearn how the fourth industrial revolution is changing the nature of work and the analytics skills gap.
- WEBINAR The Evolving Labor Market: Higher Education to Career and BeyondThis webinar explores the evolving labor market and skills needed from higher ed to professional to remain competitive, establish partnerships and close skills gaps.