Stay current on the latest topics.
- New services from SAS help brands rapidly adapt to marketing disruption July 7, 2020
- SAS named as a Leader in AI-based text analytics reports by independent research firm June 22, 2020
- KPMG and SAS collaborate to support faster cloud transformation for SAS clients June 16, 2020
- SAS Global Forum - democratize your data, says CEO Jim Goodnight, it needs to meet the right people Diginomica July 1, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Is Experiencing Growing Pains Forbes June 30, 2020
- Travel Bans, Quarantines Don’t Stop COVID-19 Spread, but They Can Delay It Healthline June 29, 2020
- Cloud Architecture: The Platform of Choice for RPA and Cognitive Computing Models AI Times Journal June 29, 2020
- Wilson Raj of SAS: Customer Data Privacy is the New Experience Differentiator Small Business Trends June 26, 2020
- SAS and Microsoft Partner on Future of Analytics And AI IoT Evolution June 24, 2020
SAS engages industry analysts for their recommendations on our software, messaging and other market and competitive information. Analyst firms offer advice and research, through their publications, events and consulting projects, to companies that are evaluating technology purchases.
Insights & Trends
- Article How health care leaders deployed analytics when crisis hit July 2, 2020During the COVID-19 pandemic, some health care providers were well-positioned to respond to rapid changes in demand. The factor that most distinguished them was that they already had a strong capacity in place for using data to inform decisions. Read about three key takeaways from their experiences.
- Article Finding COVID-19 answers with data and analytics July 2, 2020Learn how data plays a role in optimizing hospital resources, understanding disease spread, supply chain forecasting and scientific discoveries.
- Article Situational awareness guides our responses – routine to crisis June 10, 2020Many circumstances call for situational awareness – that is, being mindful of what’s present and happening around you. The COVID-19 pandemic heightened this need, as leaders across industries used analytics and visualization to gain real-time situational awareness and respond with fast, critical decisions.
- Article Customer data platform: What it is and why it’s important May 22, 2020The recent rise in popularity for CDPs has led to a considerable amount of market confusion. Here's everything you need to know about how a CDP works, challenges to consider -- and how to go beyond the CDP with seamless integration.
- Article A data scientist’s views on data literacy May 21, 2020Get a data scientist and teacher's perspective on the value of having foundational knowledge so you can more easily tell data fact from data fiction.
- Article Respond, recover and reimagine May 7, 2020Disruptions to our lives happen regularly, though most are not as far-reaching as the COVID-19 pandemic. Whatever their nature, it’s helpful to have a plan for how to exit disruption still on your feet and in the game. Learn about the three-phase approach SAS recommends for mitigating widespread disturbances.
- Article Contact tracing investigations for public health: Technology enhances epidemic investigation May 6, 2020What was once a cumbersome process that relied on an individual’s often incomplete or inaccurate memory, contact tracing investigations for public health has entered the digital era thanks to advanced analytics and data visualization.
- Article From living on the streets to owning a profitable business April 30, 2020Zoe Empowers, a ministry for vulnerable children living in life-threatening poverty in Africa and India, finally found a way to measure and reveal its incredible impact. Using SAS, they developed an "empowerment index" that measures improvements in housing, health, education and more for program participants.
Visit our Insights Center, for the latest thinking on topics you care about – analytics, big data, data management, marketing, risk and fraud – published by and curated from experts around the world.