Stay current on the latest topics.
- Culture of innovation and inspiration makes SAS a World’s Best Workplace October 2, 2019
- Businesses are not realizing the full potential of their data scientists, as most analytic models never get deployed October 2, 2019
- SAS an anti-money laundering Leader, says independent research firm September 26, 2019
- SAS recognized as a Leader in Enterprise Marketing Software Suites by Independent Research Firm September 25, 2019
- Independent Research Firm: SAS the Leader in Cross-Channel Campaign Management September 25, 2019
- SAS insights drive All Blacks as ‘Official Analytics Supplier’ to New Zealand Rugby September 3, 2019
- Faster payments, faster payments fraud: How to battle the bad guys BAI Banking Strategies October 4, 2019
- Transforming Customer Experience with Data: 5 Tips Chief Marketer October 3, 2019
SAS engages industry analysts for their recommendations on our software, messaging and other market and competitive information. Analyst firms offer advice and research, through their publications, events and consulting projects, to companies that are evaluating technology purchases.
Insights & Trends
- Article Operationalizing analytics: 4 ways banks are conquering the infamous ‘last mile’ September 11, 2019Here are four examples across the banking industry that show how these leading organizations followed a clearly defined path to conquer the infamous 'last mile' of analytics.
- Article ModelOps: How to operationalize the model life cycle September 10, 2019ModelOps is where analytical models are cycled from the data science team to the IT production team in a regular cadence of deployment and updates. In the race to realizing value from AI models, it’s a winning ingredient that only a few companies are using.
- Article AI in government: The path to adoption and deployment August 14, 2019The government sector is lagging in AI adoption, but awareness of the importance of AI in the public sector is increasing. Our survey indicates that operational issues are requiring governments to turn their attention to AI projects as a way to address important public issues.
- Article Five trends that will reshape customer experience August 6, 2019Applying the latest research from HBR gives a new twist on this surprisingly relevant 2015 list of CX do’s and don’ts.
- Article Under siege: Improving customer experience in banking July 17, 2019Banks are ranking low in customer satisfaction, but improvement is possible says Digital Banking Report owner and publisher Jim Marous.
- Article From Apollo to AI: A new era of American exploration July 12, 2019As we celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission, what’s the next frontier for American Innovation? It’s available now, from our desks and waits for us to unlock its potential.
- Article Next generation anti-money laundering: robotics, semantic analysis and AI July 9, 2019Anti-money laundering taken to its next level is sometimes referred to as AML 2.0 or AML 3.0. What does this next wave of AML technology look like? What can it do that you can’t do with traditional AML? See the results innovative financial institutions around the globe are already getting.
- Article The untapped potential in unstructured text June 19, 2019Text is the largest human-generated data source. It grows every day as we post on social media, interact with chatbots and digital assistants, send emails, conduct business online, generate reports and essentially document our daily thoughts and activities using computers and mobile devices.
Connect With Us
@SASsoftware – Join the Conversation
Visit our Insights Center, for the latest thinking on topics you care about – analytics, big data, data management, marketing, risk and fraud – published by and curated from experts around the world.