Stay current on the latest topics.
- Forbes names SAS among America’s Best Employers for Diversity January 22, 2020
- SAS delivers priceless retail planning capabilities in the hypercompetitive Age of Amazon January 13, 2020
- SAS highlights success with Belk, Sodimac and The Very Group at NRF 2020 January 10, 2020
- USGBC North Carolina and USGBC South Carolina recognize excellence in the region December 17, 2019
- SAS hosts TEDxWomen Event showcasing bold + brilliant thought leadership and innovation December 13, 2019
- SAS honors its roots with new agricultural technology unit and NC State University plant sciences partnership December 3, 2019
- Customer Trust: Are We Experiencing an Existential Crisis? CMSWire January 22, 2020
- Q&A: SAS’ Naeem Siddiqi on machine learning for credit scoring Bobsguide January 20, 2020
- Banks yet to fully adopt advanced analytics bobsguide January 16, 2020
SAS engages industry analysts for their recommendations on our software, messaging and other market and competitive information. Analyst firms offer advice and research, through their publications, events and consulting projects, to companies that are evaluating technology purchases.
Insights & Trends
- Article 5 data management best practices to help you do data right December 16, 2019Follow these 5 data management best practices to make sure your business data gives you great results from analytics.
- Article Three steps for conquering the last mile of analytics December 3, 2019Putting your analytical models into production can be the most difficult part of the analytics journey. It’s no surprise that this last mile of analytics – bringing models into deployment – is the hardest part of digital transformation initiatives for organizations to master, yet it’s the most crucial.
- Article Digital transformation for SMBs December 3, 2019For small and midsize businesses, delivering a better. customer experience is key to digital transformation
- Article Discover a secret resource for working with cloud providers November 20, 2019Are you overwhelmed by the hundreds of options and offers in the cloud? Are you finding it hard to select the best cloud services from the different cloud providers? Why not ask a neutral and informed third party for help?
- Article As AI accelerates, focus on 'road' conditions November 7, 2019AI technology has made huge strides in a short amount of time and is ready for broader adoption. But as organizations accelerate their AI efforts, they need to take extra care, because as any police officer will tell you, even small potholes can cause problems for vehicles traveling at high speeds.
- Article The transformational power of evidence-based decision making in health policy October 16, 2019State health agencies are under pressure to deliver better health outcomes while minimizing costs. Read how data and analytics are being used to confront our biggest health care challenges head on.
- Article Operationalizing analytics: 4 ways banks are conquering the infamous ‘last mile’ September 11, 2019Here are four examples across the banking industry that show how these leading organizations followed a clearly defined path to conquer the infamous 'last mile' of analytics.
- Article ModelOps: How to operationalize the model life cycle September 10, 2019ModelOps is where analytical models are cycled from the data science team to the IT production team in a regular cadence of deployment and updates. In the race to realizing value from AI models, it’s a winning ingredient that only a few companies are using.
Connect With Us
@SASsoftware – Join the Conversation
Visit our Insights Center, for the latest thinking on topics you care about – analytics, big data, data management, marketing, risk and fraud – published by and curated from experts around the world.