- SAS rallying analytics experts to fight the opioid epidemic May 15, 2019
- SAS Institute Canada Inc. made it to the 2019 List of Best Workplaces™ for Mental Wellness May 14, 2019
- SAS features innovations in automated machine learning, computer vision and NLP to improve decision making April 29, 2019
- Report: Gartner recognizes the best multichannel marketing players CMO May 16, 2019
- Mental Health Champions: Josh Morgan of SAS Thrive Global May 16, 2019
- SAS promotes analytics education for all Analytics Magazine May 15, 2019
SAS engages industry analysts for their recommendations on our software, messaging and other market and competitive information. Analyst firms offer advice and research, through their publications, events and consulting projects, to companies that are evaluating technology purchases.
Insights & Trends
- Article The Humanity in Artificial Intelligence May 10, 2019Could artificial intelligence be the change agent we need to solve many problems around the globe? Read how AI could accelerate our ability to have a a positive, lasting impact.
- Article The state of insurance fraud technology May 3, 2019A 2019 Coalition Against Insurance Fraud study surveyed 84 companies on their use of anti-fraud technologies and compared results to 2014 and 2016. Get the highlights here.
- Article Edge computing April 17, 2019With traditional methods, data is captured, stored and analyzed later – limiting how quickly businesses can act on insights from the data. With edge computing, IoT data is processed at the edge of a network – right where it’s created or collected – avoiding delays and enabling real-time processing and action.
- Article How AI and advanced analytics are impacting the financial services industry March 25, 2019Top SAS experts weigh in on the topics that are keeping institutions up at night and fraudsters in a job.
- Article AI in banking: Survey reveals factors for success March 11, 2019What do banking executives report about their experiences with AI? Where are they focusing today? What’s working? What are their plans for the future?
- Article What are chatbots? February 21, 2019Chatbots are a form of conversational AI designed to simplify human interaction with computers. Learn how chatbots are used in business and how they can be incorporated into analytics applications.
- Article IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignore January 25, 2019IoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
- Article Data lineage: Making artificial intelligence smarter January 22, 2019For AI to reach its full potential, the data feeding its algorithms and models needs to be well-understood. Data lineage plays a vital role in understanding data, making it a foundational principle of AI.
Connect With Us
@SASsoftware – Join the Conversation
Visit our Insights Center, for the latest thinking on topics you care about – analytics, big data, data management, marketing, risk and fraud – published by and curated from experts around the world.