Stay current on the latest topics.
- SAS ranked a Leader in customer analytics solutions by independent research firm August 7, 2020
- Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions August 7, 2020
- SAS commits to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 as it further prioritizes sustainability and social innovation August 6, 2020
- A Surge in US covid-19 cases leaves North American Executives the most pessimistic in the world about the global economy, shows The Economist Intelligence Unit’s third Global Business Barometer August 6, 2020
- Record-setting astronaut Christina Koch to receive Global ATHENA Leadership Award during live SAS webinar August 4, 2020
- Retail & CPG Cloud Analytics Quick Start helps boost demand planning July 30, 2020
- Astronaut, NCSU graduate receives Global ATHENA Leadership Award during live SAS webinar WRAL TechWire August 11, 2020
- Managing the Great Split-Up: Data Management and Integration in the New Hybrid and Multi-Cloud World DBTA August 11, 2020
- The Top 10 Digital Transformation Trends Of 2020: A Post Covid-19 Assessment Forbes August 11, 2020
SAS engages industry analysts for their recommendations on our software, messaging and other market and competitive information. Analyst firms offer advice and research, through their publications, events and consulting projects, to companies that are evaluating technology purchases.
Insights & Trends
- Article Reimagine marketing: Today, tomorrow and in times of disruption July 24, 2020Putting the customer first has never been more important than it is now. One way marketers can prepare for the new reality is to look at each step in the marketing process (the marketing lifecycle) and map martech capabilities into the lifecycle, based on what you are trying to accomplish with each step.
- Article How health care leaders deployed analytics when crisis hit July 2, 2020During the COVID-19 pandemic, some health care providers were well-positioned to respond to rapid changes in demand. The factor that most distinguished them was that they already had a strong capacity in place for using data to inform decisions. Read about three key takeaways from their experiences.
- Article Finding COVID-19 answers with data and analytics July 2, 2020Learn how data plays a role in optimizing hospital resources, understanding disease spread, supply chain forecasting and scientific discoveries.
- Article Situational awareness guides our responses – routine to crisis June 10, 2020Many circumstances call for situational awareness – that is, being mindful of what’s present and happening around you. The COVID-19 pandemic heightened this need, as leaders across industries used analytics and visualization to gain real-time situational awareness and respond with fast, critical decisions.
- Article Customer data platform: What it is and why it’s important May 22, 2020The recent rise in popularity for CDPs has led to a considerable amount of market confusion. Here's everything you need to know about how a CDP works, challenges to consider -- and how to go beyond the CDP with seamless integration.
- Article A data scientist’s views on data literacy May 21, 2020Get a data scientist and teacher's perspective on the value of having foundational knowledge so you can more easily tell data fact from data fiction.
- Article Respond, recover and reimagine May 7, 2020Disruptions to our lives happen regularly, though most are not as far-reaching as the COVID-19 pandemic. Whatever their nature, it’s helpful to have a plan for how to exit disruption still on your feet and in the game. Learn about the three-phase approach SAS recommends for mitigating widespread disturbances.
- Article Contact tracing investigations for public health: Technology enhances epidemic investigation May 6, 2020What was once a cumbersome process that relied on an individual’s often incomplete or inaccurate memory, contact tracing investigations for public health has entered the digital era thanks to advanced analytics and data visualization.
Visit our Insights Center, for the latest thinking on topics you care about – analytics, big data, data management, marketing, risk and fraud – published by and curated from experts around the world.