- SAS named a Leader in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools August 14, 2019
- SAS sees 105% growth in AI revenue, per analyst report August 13, 2019
- SAS named a Best Workplace for Innovators by Fast Company August 5, 2019
- Optimizing Security Analytics: A conversation with Stu Bradley, VP of Fraud and Security Intelligence at SAS ESG Global Blog July 31, 2019
- Security analytics: It's all about the data CSO Online July 30, 2019
- Prime Therapeutics says waste and fraud detection program has saved $279 million Star-Tribune July 30, 2019
SAS engages industry analysts for their recommendations on our software, messaging and other market and competitive information. Analyst firms offer advice and research, through their publications, events and consulting projects, to companies that are evaluating technology purchases.
Insights & Trends
- Article AI in government: The path to adoption and deployment August 14, 2019The government sector is lagging in AI adoption, but awareness of the importance of AI in the public sector is increasing. Our survey indicates that operational issues are requiring governments to turn their attention to AI projects as a way to address important public issues.
- Article Five trends that will reshape customer experience August 6, 2019Applying the latest research from HBR gives a new twist on this surprisingly relevant 2015 list of CX do’s and don’ts.
- Article Under siege: Improving customer experience in banking July 17, 2019Banks are ranking low in customer satisfaction, but improvement is possible says Digital Banking Report owner and publisher Jim Marous.
- Article From Apollo to AI: A new era of American exploration July 12, 2019As we celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission, what’s the next frontier for American Innovation? It’s available now, from our desks and waits for us to unlock its potential.
- Article Next generation anti-money laundering: robotics, semantic analysis and AI July 9, 2019Anti-money laundering taken to it's next level is sometimes referred to as AML 2.0 or AML 3.0. What does this next wave of AML technology look like? What can it do that you can’t do with traditional AML? See the results innovative financial institutions around the globe are already getting.
- Article The untapped potential in unstructured text June 19, 2019Text is the largest human-generated data source. It grows every day as we post on social media, interact with chatbots and digital assistants, send emails, conduct business online, generate reports and essentially document our daily thoughts and activities using computers and mobile devices.
- Article AI in manufacturing: New opportunities for IT and operations May 29, 2019An AI survey reveals that leaders and early adopters in AI are making important advances and are identifying and expanding on what works as they use AI in more ways and more parts of their organizations.
- Article The Humanity in Artificial Intelligence May 10, 2019Could artificial intelligence be the change agent we need to solve many problems around the globe? Read how AI could accelerate our ability to have a a positive, lasting impact.
Connect With Us
@SASsoftware – Join the Conversation
Visit our Insights Center, for the latest thinking on topics you care about – analytics, big data, data management, marketing, risk and fraud – published by and curated from experts around the world.