- SAS Honored as a Stevie® Award Winner in 2019 American Business Awards® June 26, 2019
- Free SAS educational app generates money for UN sustainability goals while students learn, and is available in App Store June 25, 2019
- Study: AI for fraud detection to triple by 2021 June 24, 2019
- Study: AI for fraud detection to triple by 2021 Analytics Magazine July 16, 2019
- Which GDPR Strategy Paid Off? PM360 July 15, 2019
- AI in gastroenterology: 4 Qs with Dr. Mark Lambrecht of SAS Becker's ASC Review July 10, 2019
SAS engages industry analysts for their recommendations on our software, messaging and other market and competitive information. Analyst firms offer advice and research, through their publications, events and consulting projects, to companies that are evaluating technology purchases.
Insights & Trends
- Article Under siege: Improving customer experience in banking July 17, 2019Banks are ranking low in customer satisfaction, but improvement is possible says Digital Banking Report owner and publisher Jim Marous.
- Article From Apollo to AI: A new era of American exploration July 12, 2019As we celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission, what’s the next frontier for American Innovation? It’s available now, from our desks and waits for us to unlock its potential.
- Article Next generation anti-money laundering: robotics, semantic analysis and AI July 9, 2019Anti-money laundering taken to it's next level is sometimes referred to as AML 2.0 or AML 3.0. What does this next wave of AML technology look like? What can it do that you can’t do with traditional AML? See the results innovative financial institutions around the globe are already getting.
- Article The untapped potential in unstructured text June 19, 2019Text is the largest human-generated data source. It grows every day as we post on social media, interact with chatbots and digital assistants, send emails, conduct business online, generate reports and essentially document our daily thoughts and activities using computers and mobile devices.
- Article AI in manufacturing: New opportunities for IT and operations May 29, 2019An AI survey reveals that leaders and early adopters in AI are making important advances and are identifying and expanding on what works as they use AI in more ways and more parts of their organizations.
- Article The Humanity in Artificial Intelligence May 10, 2019Could artificial intelligence be the change agent we need to solve many problems around the globe? Read how AI could accelerate our ability to have a a positive, lasting impact.
- Article The state of insurance fraud technology May 3, 2019A 2019 Coalition Against Insurance Fraud study surveyed 84 companies on their use of anti-fraud technologies and compared results to 2014 and 2016. Get the highlights here.
- Article Edge computing April 17, 2019With traditional methods, data is captured, stored and analyzed later – limiting how quickly businesses can act on insights from the data. With edge computing, IoT data is processed at the edge of a network – right where it’s created or collected – avoiding delays and enabling real-time processing and action.
Connect With Us
@SASsoftware – Join the Conversation
Visit our Insights Center, for the latest thinking on topics you care about – analytics, big data, data management, marketing, risk and fraud – published by and curated from experts around the world.