Stay current on the latest topics.
- Culture champion SAS maintains Best Workplace in Europe status September 21, 2021
- SAS and UNC-Chapel Hill partner to accelerate antiviral drug development September 14, 2021
- SAS scores four Risk.net Risk Technology Awards September 13, 2021
- Florida college says chatbot brought back 'near-grads' with humor, advice EdScoop September 20, 2021
- Automation and Analytics: Unraveling trade-based money laundering VentureBeat September 18, 2021
- SAS and UNC-Chapel Hill will partner to prevent infectious disease threats from turning into pandemic WRAL TechWire September 16, 2021
SAS engages industry analysts for their recommendations on our software, messaging and other market and competitive information. Analyst firms offer advice and research, through their publications, events and consulting projects, to companies that are evaluating technology purchases.
Insights & Trends
- Article Public health infrastructure desperately needs modernization September 3, 2021Public health agencies must flex to longitudinal health crises and acute emergencies – from natural disasters like hurricanes to events like a pandemic. To be prepared, public health infrastructure must be modernized to support connectivity, real-time data exchanges, analytics and visualization.
- Article Online payment fraud stops here July 9, 2021Billions of dollars each year are lost to online payment fraud through channels that provide convenient – yet vulnerable – ways to shop and bank. See how to fight back and win with advanced analytics.
- Article The 5 new rules of retail March 8, 2021Why did the rules of retail need to be rewritten? Because 2020 happened and shopping patterns changed overnight. There were product shortages, store closures and long lines to get in the few stores that were open. Consumers moved to online shopping in droves and expected a seamless experience in-store and online: Curbside pickup; same-day delivery; contactless delivery; buy online, pick up in store. The list goes on.
- Article SAS CIO: Why leaders must cultivate curiosity in 2021 February 19, 2021With the change we’re all facing this year, CIOs should be counting on curiosity to play a crucial role in how we’re going to meet the challenges that lie ahead. From the moment COVID-19 hit, our IT organization has relied on curiosity – that strong desire to explore, learn, know - to fuel the urgent changes required. And it’s curiosity that will enable us to meet the needs of the future of work post-pandemic.
- Article 3 ways to rethink retail forecasting and demand planning December 22, 2020The pandemic has profoundly changed consumer shopping behaviors and experiences and the increasing pressure has retailers scrambling to improve their ability to precisely predict and plan for demand. If you don’t know where to start, here are three questions to ask as you rethink your forecasting and demand planning.
- Article Beyond IFRS 17 – what's next? September 18, 2020IFRS 17 is not just a new accounting standard. Its fundamental objective is to provide transparency and insight to the insurance business while identifying strengths and areas for improvement. Learn how to keep a long-term vision and achieve broader business value beyond the immediate demands of IFRS 17.
- Article Five ways your organization can enhance resilience for years to come September 2, 2020Innovation, agility and customer-centricity frequently top the list of companies’ strategic objectives, and now the most urgent priority is resilience. Given this new urgency, it’s worth taking a close look at the underpinnings of resilience and how they could be applied in any industry. This article explores how analytics can help boost resilience and includes key elements to keep your organization resilient.
- Article Resilience in the face of unpredictability September 2, 2020Unpredictability can “shatter and reshape” a society. And in these unpredictable times, it is important to remain resilient and be prepared to bounce back. This article explores what it truly means to be resilient, how to build it, and how analytics can help you act when your resilience is tested.
Visit our Insights Center, for the latest thinking on topics you care about – analytics, big data, data management, marketing, risk and fraud – published by and curated from experts around the world.