Grow revenues. Increase efficiency. And redefine your bank's future.
Fast answers to your most complex questions. In-depth knowledge of every aspect of your business, your competitors and your customers. The ability to drive revenue, control costs and mitigate risks with confidence. And the foresight to identify and capitalize on every opportunity to gain an edge in the cutthroat world of banking. We provide unrivaled advanced banking and financial analytic capabilities for:
- Predictive analytics, data mining and machine learning. Empower users to analyze complex data, find useful insights and act on those insights to make fact-based decisions.
- Visual analytics. Spot trends, patterns and hidden insights by visually exploring data sets of any size. Uncover unexpected insights, find answers to complex problems and quickly identify new and better courses of action by visually exploring your data.
- Forecasting and econometrics. Plan more strategically and effectively for the future by generating large quantities of high-quality forecasts quickly and automatically.
- Mathematical optimization and simulation. Respond more decisively to changing market dynamics by analyzing numerous scenarios simultaneously.
- Text analytics. Extract valuable insights from unstructured data sources to capture new opportunities and enhance customer service.
Quickly and accurately solve your most complex business problems. Take action to seize opportunities faster than the competition. And gain a decisive competitive advantage. Only SAS banking and financial analytics software enables you to:
- Extract meaningful insights from big data with in-memory software for data mining, machine learning, text mining, optimization, econometrics and forecasting.
- Make crucial, time-sensitive decisions with confidence by processing analytical models in a fraction of the time it used to take using the best modeling techniques, performing more model iterations and including all available structured and unstructured data – not just a subset – in your analyses.
- Broaden the use of sophisticated analytics to even nontechnical business users with visual analytics software that enables visual data exploration, easy analytics with autocharting features, and robust reporting.
We want to study the behavior of the customer because it can help us develop more accurate, predictive forecasts for our business. Those predictive models not only prevent losses by spotting likely defaults, they can also predict propensity to buy or propensity to convert.