SAS® ACADEMIC SOFTWARE
Analytics software to develop the skills you need to succeed.
Free software options for students, educators and independent learners.
- Quickly launch a browser-based programming environment using SAS Studio.
- Learn SAS programming from basic to advanced techniques using coding or point-and-click tasks.
- Sharpen your analytics skills in data preparation, descriptive analyses and advanced statistical methods.
- Access the technology via the cloud and get up to 5GB of data storage.
- Use an integrated suite of interactive visual interfaces for learning data science.
- Build proficiency in artificial intelligence, text analytics and machine learning modeling on a computing environment built to analyze big data.
- Access a preconfigured JupyterLab interface for R and Python integration with SAS.
- Get course materials to help educators build cutting-edge analytics curricula.
When we were looking for a partnership SAS was kind of a natural fit because there’s so many different tools, and it’s accessible for anyone from someone who’s never touched data analytics software in their entire life, has never written a line of code to someone who maybe has been even doing this for a few years. Michael Salé Assistant Professor of Management Information Systems / Director, Master’s in Data Analytics Program Stonehill College
What’s the difference?
Discover the similarities and differences between SAS OnDemand for Academics and SAS Viya for Learners in this side-by-side comparison.
Don't miss a month. Sign up today.
Stay connected and be the first to hear about free resources and training opportunities for you and your students.
Explore More Free Resources
Find Resources You Need
Learn to use SAS by accessing free resources in our online portals for students and educators.
Supplement Your Learning
From how-to videos to technology deep-dives, these webinars will give you more insights into analytics.
Learn on Your Own With Tutorials
Learn more about advanced analytics, programming and other SAS technologies with our free video tutorials.