SAS Certification Practice Exams
Practice exams for select exams are now available through SAS and Pearson VUE for purchase. Please note there are several differences between the practice exams purchased through SAS and the practice exams purchased through Pearson VUE.
Practice exams available through SAS
- SAS Certification Practice Exam: Base Programming for SAS®9
- SAS Certification Practice Exam: Advanced Programming for SAS®9
- SAS Certification Practice Exam: Predictive Modeling Using SAS® Enterprise Miner™
Practice exams available through Pearson VUE
- SAS Base Programmer for SAS®9 (PE-211P)
- SAS Advanced Programmer for SAS®9 (PE-212P)
- SAS Big Data Preparation, Statistics, and Visual Exploration (PE-220P)
- SAS Big Data Programming and Loading (PE-221P)
- SAS Advanced Predictive Modeling (PE-225P)
- SAS Text Analytics, Time Series, Experimentation, and Optimization (PE-226P)
- SAS Statistical Business Analysis Using SAS®9: Regression and Modeling (PE-240P)
- SAS Platform Administration for SAS®9 (PE-250P)
- SAS Data Integration Development for SAS®9 (PE-260P)
- SAS Interactive Model Building and Exploration Using SAS® Visual Statistics 7.4 (PE-272P)
Learn more about practice exams available through Pearson VUE.
Exam fees are US$55 per exam for purchasing from either group.
Practice Exam Features
SAS designs its practice exams to be similar in section balance and difficulty to the actual SAS exams. Practice exams offer an extend time limit (six hours) to allow you to complete the exam at your convenience. You may pause the practice exam to finish at your convenience. You have 90 days to complete the practice exam from the date of purchase.
At the end of the practice exam, a dynamic score report provides practice exam performance detail and the ability to review all questions. You may also review this score report online by logging into your Pearson VUE web account at www.pearsonvue.com/sas and selecting "View Score Reports."
Cancellation Policy: SAS practice exams may be canceled for a full refund anytime before the candidate begins the exam. Once an exam has begun, no refunds are granted.
Purchasing Practice Exams
- Sign in to your current SAS Pearson VUE account, or create one if you do not currently have one.
- Once you have signed in or created a SAS Pearson VUE account, choose from the "Practice Exam" screen located at the bottom.
- Select the exam you choose to purchase.
Sample questions are available for production exams and illustrate the types of multiple choice and short-answer questions that may appear on SAS Global Certification exams.