Unprecedented clarity. Confident marketing. Superior customer experiences.
Engage customers with confidence.
Use data, analytics and insights on prospects and customers to create relevant, individualized experiences in real time. Map out an ideal journey that’s not only satisfying to the customer, it’s also valuable to your organization. SAS provides a unified, open analytics platform with unmatched breadth and depth to help you engage with customers, right when it matters.
SAS Insights, your source for top marketing news, views and best practices.
- Five trends that will reshape customer experienceApplying the latest research from HBR gives a new twist on this surprisingly relevant 2015 list of CX do’s and don’ts.
- Under siege: Improving customer experience in bankingBanks are ranking low in customer satisfaction, but improvement is possible says Digital Banking Report owner and publisher Jim Marous.
- IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignoreIoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
- Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
Customer Intelligence Assessment Tool
How confident are you in your marketing approach?
Take stock of your digital marketing approach with the Marketing Confidence Quotient. This assessment tool quickly identifies and scores your company's strengths and weaknesses across four marketing dimensions: data management, analytics use, process integration and business alignment. It's like having your own personal marketing adviser.
- Get advice and quick tips specific to your needs.
- Understand how to prioritize your marketing efforts.
- See how you compare with your peers and businesses in other industries.
Are you ready?
What People Are Saying
SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (EMSS Modules), Q3 2019.
Read the report