How SAS Delivers Better Customer Insight
Priority, rules-based optimization isn't enough. You need true analytical optimization to gain better customer insight for improving the customer experience, boosting response rates and lowering campaign costs. SAS delivers.
Comprehensive view of your customers and business
- Easily access your data no matter where it's from or where it lives – from legacy systems to Hadoop.
- Integrate multiple online and offline data sources – including IoT, customer, merchandise and location data – for a comprehensive, contextual view of your customers and business.
- Create and maintain complete customer profiles that map customer journeys at every touch point across multiple channels.
Real-time customer interaction optimization
- Enable analytically driven scoring, segmentation and decision making based on historical and current interactions through the use of advanced predictive analytics.
- Combine with context to create meaningful, personalized real-time interactions that improve the customer experience at specific touch points.
- Map analytics to each stage of the customer life cycle so you can deliver the right message to the right place at the right time, every time.
End-to-end integrated solution suite
- Adopt a customer experience analytics foundation that spans all data, analytics and decisioning needs.
- Constantly enrich existing data with new types and sources of data so you gain more insight that you can feed back into your marketing processes for continual improvements.
- Work faster and more efficiently with our integrated solution suite, built on the powerful SAS Platform.
How does a US women's specialty retailer understand customer preferences?
SAS helped the specialty retailer:
- Create stronger and more profitable customer relationships and boost customer satisfaction.
- Improve data integration and analysis capabilities to get complete data about each customer's journey across all channels.
- Use real-time data analysis to segment customers and create timely, relevant promotions.
How does a Japanese mail-order apparel and lifestyle goods company find out how channels affect each other?
SAS helped the mail-order company:
- Provide more digital media to its customers via more online channels.
- Shift away from traditional catalog shopping to receiving and handling orders across multiple channels.
- Generate large volumes of digital marketing, which saves on printing and distribution costs.
How does the second-largest online retailer in the UK communicate with customers in real time?
SAS helped the online retailer:
- Improve the customer experience and deliver personalized product offers to known customers across channels.
- Segment anonymous customers by browser information, using open source technology to drive a personalized online experience at the lowest possible cost.
- Easily access multiple data sources and quickly act on key information.