How SAS Supports Retail Media Networks
Capitalize on large, engaged first-party audiences with targeted advertising.
Use a complete ad management platform that integrates with a customer data platform for audience management.
Obtain detailed digital ad forecasting with precise conversion tracking.
We had a huge success with SAS 360 Match on the Czech market partnering with five out of the top 10 Czech publishers. Its versatility and true independence is highly appreciated by the publishers, who want to be truly in control of their own inventory, unrestricted by vendor policies. Matěj Novák CTO of Cruxo Former Managing Director of Czech Publisher Exchange
Retail Media Networks Frequently Asked Questions
How can a retail media network (RMN) benefit retailers and brands?
Retail media networks allow retail brands to give their partner brands access to their customers via valuable zero- and first-party data. With the retailer’s zero- and first-party data, brands can reach buyers right at the point of purchase, across various digital formats and owned channels.
How are brands using retail media networks today?
- Through retail media networks, brands are able to reach shoppers at both the digital and physical point of sale.
- Brands enjoy retail media because it allows them to reach consumers while they are in the purchasing mindset, which drives more sales and share of wallet.
What are the most common channels for retail media networks?
On-site e-commerce style channels are typically the most prevalent places for retail media, but advertisements can also be displayed on off-site digital channels and in physical locations.
What are some retail media networks best practices?
Retail media network best practices include:
- Collecting first-party data safely and transparently.
- Bringing quality advertisers on board to take advantage of data and buy retail media inventory.
- Having the ability to offer diverse ad formats.
- Being able to highlight and measure the value of the audience you provide to advertisers.
What are the benefits of deploying a retail media network?
Retail media networks provide many benefits, including:
- Providing ready-to-buy audiences to advertisers at the point of purchase.
- Offering up-to-date privacy-safe information.
- Audience data sets typically include offline and online data.
- Customer data is typically very detailed for more targeted personalization.
- It’s very easy to attribute ad spend to sales.
Want to learn more about retail media networks?
We can help you get started with SAS 360 Match. Tell us a little about yourself and a SAS advertising expert will get in touch to learn about your specific needs.