Managing supervised and unsupervised machine learning risk scoring algorithms is intuitive and offers robust model explainability. Visual tools allow for creating and managing entity (customer) segments for risk scoring models. In investigators’ queue management, case routing prioritization is flexible and configurable.
Explore More SAS Resources
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Webinar Is Your Customer Authentication Strategy Complete?Digital identity is becoming increasingly important to business and customer strategy. Join us to learn more about digital identity and how it can improve customer authentication.
- E-Book Fight money laundering with these 5 game changers from SASEffectively battling dynamic financial crime threats requires new capabilities for AML defense – such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, intelligent automation and advanced visualization.
- White Paper How AI and Machine Learning Are Redefining Anti-Money LaunderingMachine learning can play a big role in the defense against money laundering, either to automate tasks that formerly required human intervention, such as managing the data to train models, or detect more financial crimes risk that rules and more basic analytic techniques might miss.
- White Paper Advanced Analytics For Dissolving Data SilosThe growing need for data storage has heightened the proliferation of data silos. Readers will learn how organizations can apply machine learning and artificial intelligence to battle fraud, confirm customer identities and build data systems to avoid potential silos.
- White Paper Balancing Fraud Detection and the Customer Experience Customers of a digital business create an intricate online footprint as they transact online. Businesses that capture and truly understand a complete identity based on online and offline attributes can seamlessly authenticate good customers and reliably spot the fraudulent or hijacked identities – in real time.
- Article Next generation anti-money laundering: robotics, semantic analysis and AIAnti-money laundering taken to its next level is sometimes referred to as AML 2.0 or AML 3.0. What does this next wave of AML technology look like? What can it do that you can’t do with traditional AML? See the results innovative financial institutions around the globe are already getting.
- White Paper Payments Without BordersMitigating fraud risks in cashless payments by holistically understanding your customers across all channels.
- White Paper Fighting Money Laundering with Intelligent AutomationThe world of money laundering and other financial crimes is changing rapidly. This International Institute for Analytics research brief shows how fraudsters and money launderers keep getting more sophisticated.
- White Paper Using Digital Identity To Unleash Organizational DataCustomer experience focuses on speed and ease of access, lowering friction where possible. However, this approach has the potential to open up an organization to fraudulent attacks.
- Customer Story Analytics powers anti-money laundering effortsSAS helps Landsbankinn reduce false positives and streamline investigation.
- Customer Story Financial lender cuts third-party fraud by more than 80% with layered detectionAxcess Financial uses SAS Identity 360 to dramatically reduce fraud losses and boost customer satisfaction.
- White Paper Developing Trust: Uniting Fraud and Consumer Experience Through Digital IdentityFraud and CX used to have a contentious relationship. But with strong foundational digital identity infrastructure, fraud efforts can provide greater insight into the user to enable CX teams to build improved services and offerings.
- Customer Story Fast analytical defenseDeutsche Kreditbank AG combats fraud and money laundering with SAS.
- White Paper What is next-generation AML? The fight against financial crime fortified with robotics, semantic analysis and artificial intelligence
- Article Strengthen your payment fraud defenses with stronger authenticationThe rapid growth of digital wallets and payment applications has ushered in new payment fraud threats to consumers and organizations. Find out how the use of innovative technologies to combat payment fraud is a viable and effective solution with additional benefits.
- Customer Story Pharmacy benefit manager slashes fraud, waste and abuse using artificial intelligencePrime Therapeutics saves its clients $355 million in 18 months with AI-powered SAS Detection and Investigation for Health Care.
- Webinar Understanding Your Customer in a Digitized LandscapeExperts from SAS and Javelin Strategy & Research discuss the pandemic-driven increase in digital banking and its effects on the fraud landscape and the customer experience.
- Analyst Report Chartis RiskTech Quadrant for Enterprise Fraud Solutions, 2021: Vendor AnalysisChartis RiskTech Quadrant for Enterprise Fraud Solutions, 2021 has named SAS a category leader for enterprise fraud solutions.
Enhancing AML Efficiency and Effectiveness
Celent discusses how banks are adopting artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotic process automation, including the benefits and key lessons learned. The paper explores considerations for AI adoption and future benefits for the AML industry.
- Article The best gift you can give to thieves this holiday season? Your identity.While the use of EMV in cards has helped to mitigate fraud perpetrated at retail stores, undeterred fraudsters have focused their efforts online. Find out how advanced analytics and machine learning help combat this threat.
- Webinar Making Next-Gen AML a Reality With AI and Machine LearningAI and machine learning have the ability to transform your AML programs, but only if you select a vendor with proven implementation capability. Join us for this webinar to learn how SAS expertly delivers next-gen AML.
- Article Managing fraud risk: 10 trends you need to watchSynthetic identities, credit washing and income misrepresentation – these are just some of the trends to watch if you’re trying to understand how to manage fraud risk. Find out what’s on the top 10 list of trends according to experts like Frank McKenna and Mary Ann Miller.
- White Paper Field Experience in Embedded AnalyticsInternational Institute for Analytics summarizes key questions and answers about financial fraud in the digital age.
- Webinar Managing Risk in the Age of FraudLearn about the top 10 predictions for fraud in 2020 and the critical role that AI will play in digital transformation.
- Webinar Shell game shutdown: Redefining trade transaction monitoring with automation and analyticsLearn how and why financial institutions need to digitally transform decision processes to reduce the rising cost of trade finance compliance.
- Customer Story Preventing crime and ensuring compliance at 120 Nordic banksSDC enables small and medium financial institutions in four Nordic countries to stay compliant.
- White Paper The Escalation of Digital FraudThis Javelin Research report is based on 120 independent interviews of payment and security executives in 20 countries and delivers a clear picture of how digital fraud has changed the global operating environment for financial institutions.
- White Paper Detect and prevent digital banking fraudDiscover how banks can fight identity-based fraud attacks using proven analytical methods to detect the fraudsters while expediting service for legitimate customers.
- Customer Story A risk-based approach to combat money laundering in IsraelSAS Anti-Money Laundering helps Ayalon Insurance monitor suspicious activity and meet challenging regulatory requirements.
- Customer Story Fighting financial crime through a global anti-money laundering platformBangkok Bank uses advanced analytics from SAS to meet expanding anti-money laundering requirements for global operations and ensure compliance keeps pace with dynamic regulatory frameworks.
- White Paper Managing Fraud Risk in the Digital Age The rise of mobile and online transactions introduces new fraud risks. Retailers and payment processors must adapt their anti-fraud defenses, augmenting them with stronger, analytics-driven authentication, proactive detection and mitigation tools.
- White Paper Rethinking customer due diligenceHelp evaluate your organization's CDD processes and technology relative to current industry risks and regulatory requirements.
- Customer Story Advanced analytics fuels virtual banking with data-driven decisionsAirstar Bank relies on SAS for risk-based customer due diligence, money laundering detection and comprehensive credit risk management.
- Customer Story Winning the battle against money launderingERGO Insurance efficiently meets regulations, detects suspicious activity with SAS.
- Webinar Payments Without Borders: Prevent Fraud and Improve the Customer ExperienceLearn how advanced analytics and machine learning help financial organizations proactively detect and prevent fraudulent payments.