Shell game shutdown: Redefining trade transaction monitoring with automation and analytics
Learn how and why financial institutions need to digitally transform decision processes to reduce the rising cost of trade finance compliance.
Sept. 1 • 10:30 a.m. ET • Cost: Complimentary
About the webinar
Financial crimes such as trade-based money laundering—including funds associated with human trafficking, arms trafficking, drug smuggling, public corruption and terrorism—exceed billions of dollars annually.
But the trade business has been slow to evolve, lagging other banking sectors in surveillance and detection of suspicious activity. And compliance monitoring remains mostly manual, creating an even bigger challenge.
Join our industry experts to explore how and why financial institutions need to digitally transform decision processes to improve their overall risk postures and reduce the rising cost of compliance.
- Current global trends in trade-based financial crimes.
- How analytics and automation can improve surveillance and detection efforts.
- What information and patterns may be hiding in your unstructured data.
- Where extensive party networks and complex transaction life cycles come into play.
- Details on customer successes in automating trade finance compliance.