Video-Enhanced Success Story
- 89 DegreesUS-based marketing service provider saved more than $1 million in headcount and technology expenses with SAS.
- ACCION Texas-LouisianaNonprofit microfinance lender reduces delinquency rates by 15 percent and cuts loan-approval time from two weeks to three days with SAS.
- ACTNeeding to crunch large volumes of data quickly, the ACT testing services began to utilize SAS 9.2 and now produces thousands of year-end reports.
- Allianz Global Corporate & SpecialtyConsultancy improves overall quality of data-quality metrics by 15 percent while assuring Solvency II compliance.
- Antwerp Port AuthorityIn the period between 2000 and 2008, the Antwerp Port Authority significantly improved the performance of its business processes and the operational result of many of its services. This was, among other things, made possible by SAS® Activity-Based Management.
- AtebMore efficient, effective models for engaging patients about prescribed therapies result in 200-percent returns on Ateb's analytics investment.
- AtradiusStreamline the underwriting decision process
- AviapartnerSAS Increases efficiency of decision-making at Aviapartner
- BGF IndustriesThis manufacturer, a small-to-medium business (SMB), can resolves quality issues based on facts, not hunches, with help from SAS.
- CareSourceWith SAS, CareSource streamlines the integration, analysis and reporting needed to create an effective patient management system, which saves money and helps patients stay healthier.
- Castle WorldwideTo expand its business opportunities, Castle Worldwide uses SAS to deliver test results three weeks faster than before.
- Center for Responsible LendingResearch on payday and subprime lending has helped regulators understand how these practices affect both consumers and the economy, including the center's prescient conclusion that the subprime mortgage market was headed for a meltdown.
- ColruytIncreased marketing efficiency through selectivity
- Cooperative Computer Society (SEM Ltd.)Using SAS and SAS partner Business and Decision, SEM Ltd. provided integrated risk management capabilities, including recording, calculating and reporting, to the 120 companies of the Cooperative Banking Movement, ensuring compliance with Basel II regulations.
- Crouse HospitalTaking a data-driven approach to managing quality is expected, but how do you do it without hiring a team of programmers? Crouse Hospital in Syracuse, New York, uses SAS® point-and-click health analytics solutions to help it manage multiple quality initiatives that are reducing post-surgical infections, improving the discharge process, and decreasing readmission rates.
- Croydon Drug & Alcohol Action Team'Tackling drugs, saving lives' – SAS® helps Drug Action Team save time and target
- EscapoBetter forecasts and better access to SAP
- Frontline LtdOptimising the supply chain in a tough market environment, and across a highly complex business, to achieve the right balance availability and waste: maximising sales while reducing costs
- Gilt GroupeSAS® Analytics have helped Gilt Groupe drive membership engagement by allowing the firm to rapidly analyze data to better understand what customers want.
- Golfsmith InternationalSpecialty retailer sees 60-percent improvement in direct-mail response rates and cuts data-merging costs by 50 percent.
- Haven HolidaysSAS® underpins sales-driven marketing at Haven Holidays
- Health Data EssentialsHealth industry consultant uses SAS Business Analytics to help clients track their performance against quality of care metrics.
- HF HolidaysSAS® drives integrated customer-centric marketing for award-winning HF Holidays
- HSM GroupQuery and analysis with SAS® Analytics Pro helps this small consulting firm keep 85 percent of its clients returning for future business needs.
- ImecImprove corporate reporting by integrating data from various operational systems on an international level.
- Kelley Blue BookKelley Blue Book uses SAS to improve competitiveness, add value to its growing online business and analyze its effectiveness.
- LandbouwkredietA 70-year-old Belgian bank, firmly entrenched in agriculture and now well-established in both retail banking and commercial enterprises initiated a project with SAS that provided smarter risk management through better and faster reporting.
- Landbouwkrediet GroupObtaining IRB-compliant credit risk management
- ManheimAutomotive remarketer successfully realigned and transformed its business, increasing its share of the dealer market significantly over a two-year period.
- MetaMetricsUsing SAS Analytics, this educational measurement and research organization gained the productivity capabilities it needed to develop new products without increasing staff.
- Middlegame Marketing SciencesThis marketing consultant does not even market itself -- no need to since 100 percent of its business is repeat or driven by word of mouth. That's how happy Middlegame Marketing Sciences' clients are with the insights they gain via predictive analytics.
- Millennium GlobalSAS® intelligence removes the bottlenecks to business
- NOVECThis regional electricity cooperative relies on SAS to forecast demand for power as well as for future infrastructure needs.
- Nth AnalyticsProject timelines shrink by 25 percent when Nth Analytics teams up with SAS.
- Oberweis DairyMidwestern US dairy uses SAS Business Analytics to reduce reporting times and gain customer insights that lead to successful cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- ODECRegional utility cooperative in Eastern United States keeps electricity costs to a minimum, thanks to accurate demand forecasts generated with SAS Analytics.
- Ohio Mutual Insurance GroupForecasting helps midsize insurer predict impact of rate increases on policy renewals for smarter pricing decisions.
- Oslo PrisonUsing SAS Strategic Performance Management allows Oslo Prison to see better care, better value and better results.
- Oxford Global ResourcesWith SAS Enterprise BI for Midsize Business, Oxford Global Resources can address client issues daily, not quarterly.
- P&VThe insurance sector faces the challenge of implementing new legal obligations such as Solvency II. The experience of P&V Group clearly illustrates that SAS has everything in place to help insurance companies comply with this directive.
- Palo Alto Medical FoundationFocused on 660,000 active patients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, this medical foundation researches disease trends among the Asian population with help from SAS Visual Data Discovery.
- PSKWKnowing precisely how doctors and patients use the coupons it creates has helped PSKW grow its pharmaceutical marketing business 140 percent a year three years in a row.
- Suarez Corporation IndustriesTo lay a foundation for its new enterprise business analytics environment, Suarez chose SAS Analytics Pro and SAS Enterprise Guide, which provide the tools to access, manipulate and analyze data, as well as deliver accurate and insightful business performance reports
- TATVThe second-largest direct insurance firm in Belgium has slashed reporting time from five minutes to only three seconds.
- Telekom AustriaTelekom Austria uses SAS to increase cost transparency and auditability to improve efficiency and shorten time to market.
- The Duke of Edinburgh's AwardSAS® helps The Duke of Edinburgh's Award achieve new heights in reporting
- The Wine HouseUsing SAS, The Wine House discovered $400,000 of lost inventory, reduced aged inventory by 40 percent and has real-time access to customer data for better targeted marketing.
- Touring Assurances-Touring VerzekeringenThe second-largest direct insurance firm in Belgium has slashed reporting time from five minutes to only three seconds.
- Triad Analytic SolutionsSMB insurance carrier used SAS to segment risk, set appropriate rates and policy premiums and increase profitability.
- TrueCarOnline service for car dealers, buyers reports 300 percent growth in search-campaign revenues with SAS forecasting, analytics.
- Twiddy and CompanyNorth Carolina property management company reduced error-related financial losses by 15 percent using SAS Business Analytics.
- Valence HealthWith SAS Analytics, Valence Health helps groups of independent doctors and hospitals leverage the economies of scale that come from clinical integration while managing risk, achieving financial success and providing a higher quality of health care to patients.
- VistaprintSAS allows Vistaprint to exponentially increase the amount of targeted campaigns to suit the needs of its large, diverse and growing customer base.
- WescomWith SAS, the credit union can meet regulatory requirements, improve performance, increase lending and forecasting accuracy – and save millions of dollars in potential losses.