Get fast answers to complex questions using data of any size – including big data in Hadoop. Guided exploration makes it easy. In-memory processing makes it fast. Advanced data visualization tools make it clear. Scalability makes it the perfect fit. And the price makes it within your reach.
What People Are Saying
"We're very impressed in terms of the usability and flexibility – and time to market, too – of SAS Visual Analytics."
Learn how Physicians Pharmacy Alliance uses SAS Visual Analytics.
SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Business Intelligence Platforms, 2015.
- A single application for BI, data exploration and analytics. Lets you design and distribute BI reports and dashboards and explore data through interactive data visualization – all from within a single application.
- Innovative visualization techniques. Provides advanced data visualization and guided analysis through autocharting, and offers an array of visualization techniques to present data and results in the most insightful way.
- Collaboration and story-telling. Integrates with SAS Office Analytics to enable sharing of live, dynamic visualizations through familiar Microsoft Office and SharePoint applications.
- Autocharting. Automatically picks the best graph, giving you a good starting point for exploration.
- Powerful, easy-to-use analytics. Provides forecasting, goal seeking, scenario analysis, decision trees, path analysis and other analytic visualizations.
- Text sentiment analysis. Provides insight into hot topics in social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics) and other text data, and determines whether sentiment is positive or negative.
- Interactive charts, dashboards and reports. Enables everyone to discover insights from any size and type of data, including Hadoop.
- Robust report design. Enables you to design reports once, then distribute and publish anywhere.
- Integration with mapping technologies. Adds geospecific information to reports.
- Mobile BI. Enables viewing, interaction and collaboration via dynamic reports and dashboards through native mobile BI apps for Apple® iOS and Android tablets and smartphones.
- Flexible, scalable deployment options. Can be used on commodity hardware, on database appliances, or in a private, public or SAS Cloud.