Get fast answers to even the most complex questions using data of any size – including big data in Hadoop. Guided exploration makes it easy. In-memory processing makes it fast. Advanced data visualization tools make it clear. Scalability makes it the perfect fit. And the price makes it within your reach.
See It in Action in Your Industry
What People Are Saying
"This is an era of visualization, so we should provide ranking officers and board members with eye-catching tables and charts that help them quickly grasp the meaning of the data."
"We're very impressed in terms of the usability and flexibility – and time to market, too – of SAS Visual Analytics."
"In addition to the extra speed, we're also looking forward to new opportunities for data exploration and visualization."
- A single application for BI, data exploration and analytics. Lets you design and distribute BI reports and dashboards and explore data through interactive data visualization – all from within a single application.
- Innovative visualization techniques. Provides advanced data visualization and guided analysis through autocharting, and offers an array of visualization techniques to present data and results in the most insightful way.
- Collaboration and story-telling. Integrates with SAS Office Analytics to enable sharing of live, dynamic visualizations through familiar Microsoft Office and SharePoint applications.
- Autocharting. Automatically picks the best graph, giving you a good starting point for exploration.
- Powerful, easy-to-use analytics. Provides forecasting, goal seeking, scenario analysis, decision trees, path analysis and other analytic visualizations.
- Text sentiment analysis. Provides insight into hot topics and determines whether the sentiments behind the topics are positive or negative.
- Interactive charts, dashboards and reports. Enables everyone to discover insights from any size and type of data, including Hadoop.
- Robust report design. Enables you to design reports once, then distribute and publish anywhere.
- Integration with mapping technologies. Adds geospecific information to reports.
- Mobile BI. Enables viewing, interaction and collaboration via dynamic reports and dashboards through native mobile BI apps for Apple® iOS and Android devices.
- Flexible, scalable deployment options. Can be used on commodity hardware, on database appliances, or in a private, public or SAS Cloud.