Jim Goodnight, CEO of SAS, and Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft, talk about the value the companies' partnership brings to customers due to the seamless experience of SAS® Viya® on Azure.
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Looking to get started with SAS and Microsoft?
Here are several options for taking your first steps on your cloud journey.
SAS® Viya® Offerings
SAS® Viya® Offerings
SAS Viya enables the entire analytics life cycle with capabilities that span every step of your rigorous DataOps and ModelOps processes. Choose the offering that fits your needs.
Let SAS manage your production SAS environments on Azure so you can focus on maximizing value. We offer both hosted and remote managed services on Azure, providing cutting-edge SAS technology with maximum uptime.
SAS® on Azure Marketplace
SAS® on Azure Marketplace
Check out all SAS apps available on Azure Marketplace, including our Cloud Analytics Quickstart for Demand Planning, a free trial of SAS Event Stream Processing, access to SAS Viya and more.
SAS® on Azure Industry Solutions
Explore what's possible with SAS® on Azure.
Organizations of all sizes trust their SAS® workloads on Azure.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Join us at these upcoming events to learn more about generating value by running SAS® workloads on Azure.
Explore More on Running Your Analytics in the Cloud
Browse the latest e-books, news highlights, blogs, videos and more to learn about the benefits of running your analytics in the cloud.
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Press Release
- E-Book Four Winning Strategies to Kick-Start the Next Chapter of your Digital TransformationDiscover how successful organizations build a coherent analytics and AI strategy to differentiate themselves and seize a competitive advantage.
- E-Book Discovering new possibilities with SAS® Viya® on Microsoft AzureOrganizations need to quickly solve complex problems and make decisions. That’s exactly what SAS Viya on Microsoft Azure was designed to do. You get powerful, easy to use analytics that incorporate open source and SAS algorithms on a scalable, easy to deploy environment.
- E-Book Reimagine Analytics in the Cloud With SAS and Microsoft AzureMigrating analytics to the cloud can open the door for powerful capabilities like solving your most intractable problems, making the best decisions possible, and unearthing opportunities you would otherwise miss.
- Blog Post Elevating customers to the next phase of the Empowered CloudThis latest release of SAS Viya was a significant milestone to mark the progress that has been made in our extensive technology and go-to-market strategic partnership with Microsoft.
- Blog Post What's New with SAS Model Manager? Publish Python models to Azure Machine LearningAs part of our technology and go-to-market strategic partnership, the SAS Model Manager team established a very simple-to-use and tightly integrated connection between the latest release of SAS Viya and Azure Machine Learning.
- Interview SAS Teams With Microsoft To Offer Viya Analytics On AzureSAS debuts a new containerized release of the Viya analytics and data management platform that, for the first time, is cloud-native and cloud-portable.
- Video Town of Cary Relies on Cloud Analytics to Predict FloodingSAS and Microsoft joined forces to deliver a joint solution that helps municipalities respond in advance of flooding events to improve citizen safety.
- Video AI in the Cloud Assists LA KingsAEG's LA Kings rely on advanced analytics & AI solutions from SAS to pivot quickly, be nimble and efficient, and surface crucial data.
- Video SAS and Microsoft: Reimagine Analytics in the CloudSAS and Microsoft are partnering to further shape the future of AI and analytics in the cloud. With combined technology and a shared roadmap, we're delivering the empowered cloud.
- Press Release SAS partnership with Microsoft named a top joint venture among Fast Company Most Innovative CompaniesTwo technology leaders, SAS and Microsoft were recognized in the Joint Ventures category of The Fast Company Most Innovative Companies list.
- Press Release SAS Viya delivers innovation and analytics for allSAS continues to innovate by making it easier to access its powerful, cloud-native SAS Viya platform.
- Press Release SAS teams with Microsoft to help NC State tackle food recallsIoT technology from tech giants will aid university research into crop loss and foodborne illness.
- Webinar SAS® Viya® and the cloud: How SAS is changing the game it inventedJoin this webinar to learn how to make the most of cloud migration with SAS Viya.
- Webinar How Do I Migrate SAS® Event Stream Processing Workloads to Microsoft Azure?Learn how SAS and Microsoft work together to seamlessly migrate SAS Event Stream Processing workloads to Microsoft Azure.
- Blog Post Three world-changing examples of SAS on AzureCheck out three inspiring examples from a SAS hackathon in which participants were asked to solve problems related to the United Nations Global Goals for Sustainable Development using SAS Viya.
- Blog Post Three steps to better models with SAS and Azure SynapseThe SAS and Microsoft partnership provides a superior, unified analytics platform that allows data scientists to accelerate the data and analytics life cycle, driving projects swiftly to insights and decisions.
- Blog Post The future of retail with SAS analytics on AzureExplore the opportunities that SAS and Microsoft’s new strategic partnership creates for retailers around the world.
- Video Better Together: Getting the best analytic results with SAS Viya, Azure Synapse & Microsoft Power BIExperts at SAS and Microsoft demonstrate how to get rapid insights in the cloud through SAS Viya’s native integrations with Azure Synapse and Microsoft Power BI.
- Blog Post The future of health care and life sciences with SAS analytics on AzureExplore the new horizons in health care made possible by the SAS and Microsoft strategic partnership.
- Blog Post How we’re reimagining data access in the cloudYou look to the cloud for several reasons – to meet your cloud-first strategy, for scalability or to adapt quickly to changing business demands. Or maybe all three.
- Video SAS and Microsoft strategic partnership announcementHear what the SAS and Microsoft partnership means for SAS, our customers, and the future of analytics and AI in the cloud.
- Interview SAS and Microsoft: The operating system for digital transformationWatch this episode of Cloud Wars Live, where Oliver Schabenberger of SAS talks about digital transformation, the SAS and Microsoft partnership, and the growth in data in the cloud and at the edge.
- Blog Post The future of financial services with SAS analytics on AzureThere are exciting opportunities for transformation in financial services industry. Learn how SAS and Microsoft aim to meet the industry's evolving analytics demands through their strategic partnership.
- Interview Running mission critical workloads – like SAP – in Azure for business resilienceLearn how customers scale core applications on Azure without compromising performance, and use its compliance and security certifications to protect their most valuable data.
- Blog Post The future of government with SAS analytics on AzureDiscover the unique advantages that SAS and Microsoft’s strategic partnership can provide to governments of all geographies and sizes.
- Blog Post Three types of users who will benefit from the SAS, Microsoft partnershipExplore the benefits of the SAS and Microsoft partnership for enterprise users, developers and entrepreneurs.
- Blog Post SAS, Microsoft bring analytics to everyone, everywhereLearn how SAS and Microsoft will work together to provide the best experience for customers transitioning to the cloud.
- Video Reimagine analytics in the cloud with SAS and AzureFind out how SAS and Microsoft will enable you to easily run your analytic workloads in the cloud to meet business goals faster and drive innovation cost-efficiently.
- Interview The democratization of digital transformation and connected environmentsExplore how making technology and IoT accessible to all is essential to enabling organizations of all sizes to remain relevant and reap the benefits of innovation.
- Blog Post The future of insurance with SAS analytics on AzureTo expedite their digital transformation, many insurers have made significant investments in digital technology across the areas of sales, policy administration and financial management.
- Press Release SAS and Microsoft partner to further shape the future of analytics and AISAS’ AI and analytics more tightly integrate with Microsoft Azure; Microsoft to bring cloud-based SAS industry solutions to its customers.
- Webinar Moving SAS Analytics Workloads To Microsoft AzureLearn how the combined power of SAS and Microsoft enables organizations to unlock value and improve performance by moving your analytics workloads to the Azure ecosystem.