SAS IS A LEADER
The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2022
As noted by Forrester, "SAS excels at all the data and analytics criteria in this evaluation due to its real-time “customer state service” that monitors and updates customer profiles based on changing customer signals across the entire business."
SAS is a solid solution for firms that want to embed data science as the foundation of their enterprise RTIM environments. The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2022
Explore More SAS Resources
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- E-Book Planning For CDP Success: A guided journey for choosing a customer data platformLearn how customer data platforms are evolving as marketing technology modernizes, possibilities for CDP use cases, how to define use cases, and what organizations should consider before selecting the CDP that's right for them.
- White Paper SAS - Hospitality ProviderHave you ever wondered how much value your martech solutions truly provide to your organization? Well, wonder no more. In this research study completed with a North American hospitality provider, we calculated just that. And the results were impressive
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Analytics Technologies, Q3 2020.SAS® Customer Intelligence 360, which helps craft compelling next-best experiences tailored to wherever customers are in their journeys, is named a Leader in The Forrester Wave.
- White Paper Intelligent Decision Automation for Telecommunications in the Digital AgeLearn how communications providers who adapt and embrace analytics and AI will unlock opportunities by converting current processes to be reliably smart, such as credit risk, fraud and collections.
- White Paper Managing the Analytics Life Cycle for Decisions at ScaleLet the SAS Analytics Life Cycle guide you through the iterative process of going from raw data to predictive modeling to automated decisions, faster. This paper tells you how.
- White Paper The Internet of Things: Marketing’s Opportunities and Challenges Learn how marketers can apply event-based marketing and real-time marketing capabilities to capitalize on IoT data in the moment by pinpointing significant customer events, which then trigger real-time customer decisions. The result? Best offers delivered in real time, given the consumer’s current context.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2022Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2022.
- White Paper Keys to robust credit risk modeling and decisioning for better customer experienceModernizing and automating the end-to-end process for origination and servicing – from data management to model development to credit decisions – can reduce credit losses and boost performance. This paper explores how infusing machine learning into this process supports more effective credit decisions for individuals, products or portfolios.
- White Paper The Future of Risk Modeling Explore the future of risk modeling with a comprehensive offering that covers data management, modeling, governance, reporting, batch execution, real-time scoring and decisioning with a platform designed for all types of risk models.
- White Paper Real-Time Analytics: The Key to Unlocking Customer Insights & Driving the Customer ExperienceThis Harvard Business Review Analytic Services report looks at how businesses are using advanced customer data analytics, along with real-time analytics and real-time marketing, to enhance their customers’ experiences.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Multichannel Marketing HubsSAS is a Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Multichannel Marketing Hubs.
- White Paper Marketing attribution: Giving credit where credit is dueMarketing attribution helps you analyze the impact and business value of company-generated marketing interactions to help make the best marketing investment decisions. The challenge is to interpret the massive volumes of customer data that continues to expand day by day.
- White Paper Where does marketing stop and advertising begin?The demise of third-party cookies will undoubtedly present a huge challenge for organizations when accessing the data needed for marketing and advertising purposes. Learn the three strategic actions that brands should take to be successful in preparing for MadTech, which combines marketing and advertising technologies.
- E-Book Brilliant decision? In the battle for consumers’ hearts and minds, retailers have typically focused their digital transformation initiatives on customer experience and engagement. However, in these challenging times, it’s not enough to just get the customer’s attention — you need to convert impressions and site or store visits into sales and fulfilled orders.
- E-Book White Paper Your guide to modernizing the marketing organizationBest practices to guide your analytical transformation – and help you reinvent your marketing organization for the digital age.
- White Paper Using Hybrid Cloud Capabilities for True Omnichannel MarketingSeamless, agile customer interactions require a marketing system that can collect data about a customer’s interactions and behavior across all touch points, regardless of underlying technology. Learn how SAS Customer Intelligence 360 lets you use both cloud and on-site channels and data to create an omnichannel marketing solution.
- White Paper Redefining Brand Performance for the 21st CenturyUse analytics and technology platforms to become genuinely customer-centric, and make the right connections with customers at the right time, on the right device.
- Analyst Report The Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (EMSS Modules), Q2 2021フォレスターレポートによると、SASは、2008年のフォレスターレポート創刊以来、すべてのCCCM評価でリーダーに選出されている唯一のベンダーです。
- E-Book Improving Customer ExperienceEveryone makes better decisions with easy access to powerful, interactive analytics – no matter the size of the business. This e-book profiles seven organizations that are using self-service data visualization and exploration to make big improvements in the way they work.
- White Paper AI and analytics are powering a demand planning and customer experience revolutionToday, thanks to next-day shipping, product shortages and transportation disruptions, availability and delivery speed have become the deciding factor for consumers, making inventory availability the ultimate competitive advantage for retailers.
© 2022 Forrester Research, Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. Information is based on best available resources. Opinions reflect judgment at the time and are subject to change. Forrester®, Technographics®, Forrester Wave, RoleView, TechRadar, and Total Economic Impact are trademarks of Forrester Research, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective companies. Unauthorized copying or distributing is a violation of copyright law. To purchase reprints of this document, please email email@example.com. For additional information, go to www.forrester.com.