Innovation is all in the approach.
We take big ideas that shape the future, and make them bigger.
SAS doesn't settle for ordinary innovation. We put thought and research into ideas that matter – and then create analytics solutions that improve your business.
Tomorrow's technology, happening today.
AI applies machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing and other technologies to bring learning and automation to machines.
Learn more about AI.
The Internet of Things
Everyday objects – from industrial machines to wearable devices – use built-in sensors to gather data and take action on it. SAS Analytics helps glean knowledge from that data for instant insights.
Learn more about IoT.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Balancing innovation with privacy is easy with the right data management strategy that emphasizes transparency and customer protection.
Learn more about GDPR.
Find out how data-driven innovation is changing the world – and what we can expect for the future.
GE and SAS: An IoT Ecosystem
With SAS technology, GE is able to help its customers run more analytics at the edge and consistently manage their IoT landscape.
The predictions, classifications and moves of these AI systems might surprise us, not because they have intuition, but because we do not understand their logic. Oliver Schabenberger Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Technology Officer SAS
Read More About This Topic
- 5 data management best practices to help you do data right
- Three steps for conquering the last mile of analytics
- Digital transformation for SMBs
- Discover a secret resource for working with cloud providers
- As AI accelerates, focus on 'road' conditions
- The transformational power of evidence-based decision making in health policy
- Operationalizing analytics: 4 ways banks are conquering the infamous ‘last mile’
- ModelOps: How to operationalize the model life cycle