Teaching and Learning
Technology advances have radically changed today's workplace, thus increasing the demand for highly skilled business and technology workers that have the knowledge to take full advantage of what continually evolving technology has to offer. Because industry typically looks to academia to find top talent to fill job openings in cutting-edge areas, education is feeling the pressure to offer business and technology courses that address marketplace needs. Students seeking a lucrative, post-graduation career are attracted to educational institutions that can teach them sought-after skills.
" [Using SAS,] I've seen students become more engaged and more confident in their lessons. It really has allowed me to become more effective as a teacher. I am more effective at diagnosing what my students are learning and what they aren't. It's become more of a student-centered classroom."
Centennial Magnet Middle School
Resources for K-12
Solutions for K-12
- SAS® Curriculum Pathways®. Online curriculum resources for students and teachers that provide standards-based content in all the core disciplines at no cost.
- SAS® Data Notebook. SAS Data Notebook brings the traditional 3-ring binder to the iPad, accessible from the iTunes App Store.
- SAS® Flash Cards. SAS Flash Cards provides the ability to create, learn and share flash cards for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch, accessible from the iTunes App Store and for Windows 8 from Windows 8 Apps.
- SAS® Gloss. SAS Gloss is designed to support a paperless workflow in the classroom for the iPad, accessible from the iTunes App Store.
- SAS® Math Stretch. SAS Math Stretch provides a suite of activities for developing elementary math skills and number sense, accessible from the iTunes App Store.
- SAS® Read Aloud. SAS Read Aloud is an impactful educational tool that guides and teaches young readers, accessible from the iTunes App Store.
Resources for Higher Education
Solutions for Higher Education
- SAS OnDemand for Academics. Hosted access to SAS software for colleges and universities.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.