To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- Executive Brief
- White Paper
- Customer Story
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story Better customer service via machine learningAdvanced analytics helps Rogers Communications become more customer-centric, cutting customer complaints in half.
- Article The Humanity in Artificial IntelligenceCould artificial intelligence be the change agent we need to solve many problems around the globe? Read how AI could accelerate our ability to have a a positive, lasting impact.
- Customer Story World’s largest sports and humanitarian event builds legacy of inclusion with data-driven technologySpecial Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi uses SAS® Analytics and AI solutions to keep athletes safe and fans engaged.
- Article AI in government: The path to adoption and deploymentThe government sector is lagging in AI adoption, but awareness of the importance of AI in the public sector is increasing. Our survey indicates that operational issues are requiring governments to turn their attention to AI projects as a way to address important public issues.
The Next Analytics Age: Machine Learning
What management and leadership challenges will the next wave of analytic technology bring? This SAS-sponsored Harvard Business Review Insight Center on HBR.org went beyond the buzz to talk about how machine learning will change companies and the way we manage them.
- Webinar AI for Supporting Vaccine Adverse Event ReportingThis webinar is focused on using artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to tackle big data related to vaccine development.
- Article As AI accelerates, focus on 'road' conditionsAI technology has made huge strides in a short amount of time and is ready for broader adoption. But as organizations accelerate their AI efforts, they need to take extra care, because as any police officer will tell you, even small potholes can cause problems for vehicles traveling at high speeds.
Adopting AI: Strategic Takes on AI Adoption
A successful AI implementation requires a strong strategy from the beginning. Knowing how and where to fit AI into your business to gain the most benefits is crucial to drive growth.
- Customer Story Revolutionizing marketing campaigns with AIAlliant relies on machine learning to create qualified marketing audiences for its clients.
- White Paper AI Momentum, Maturity and Models for SuccessSAS, Intel and Accenture, working with Forbes Insights, surveyed business leaders and interviewed thought leaders around the world to identify early adopters and uncover emerging best practices for AI. Find out what they had to say.
- Customer Story Reducing hospital-acquired infections with artificial intelligence Hospitals in the Region of Southern Denmark aim to increase patient safety using analytics and AI solutions from SAS.
- Customer Story Brazil tackles insurance fraud with AI and analyticsCNseg relies on SAS to thwart fraud, improves alert accuracy by 67%.
- Article Three steps for conquering the last mile of analyticsPutting your analytical models into production can be the most difficult part of the analytics journey. It’s no surprise that this last mile of analytics – bringing models into deployment – is the hardest part of digital transformation initiatives for organizations to master, yet it’s the most crucial.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2020.SAS is named a Leader in this report, with highest scores in Models Operations and Data Integration, as well as strategic ability to execute.
- Webinar Synergize Your Tech Stack to Realize AI’s Full Potential Learn how organizations get exponential impact through a layered AI technology stack.
The Artificial Intelligence of Things
We’re living in a world that has more connected devices than humans. See how AI amplifies the value and potential of this fast-growing Internet of Things.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing HubsSAS is a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs.
- Article 5 ways to measure beehive health with analytics and hive-streaming dataThis analytical approach to understanding bee hive health can automatically alert beekeepers to changes in hive weights, temperatures, flight activity and more.
- Analyst Report IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Advanced Machine Learning Platforms 2020 Vendor AssessmentSAS is a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Advanced Machine Learning Platforms 2020 Vendor Assessment.
- Customer Story Artificial intelligence yields breakthrough innovation in crop scienceBoragen partners with SAS to fight plant disease, protect crops and boost agricultural production sustainably.
- Analyst Report Worldwide Big Data and Analytics Software Market Shares, 2019: Investment in Data Continues In this compilation of IDC reports, SAS is ranked No.1 in worldwide revenue in Advanced and Predictive Analytics Software, and in the top five for Artificial Intelligence Software Platforms, Analytic Data Integration and Intelligence Software, Services Operations Analytic Applications and Customer Relationship Analytic Applications.
- Customer Story Improving the fan experience with machine learningAEG Sports uses SAS® advanced analytics on Microsoft Azure to remain agile during uncertain times and plan for the ‘new normal’ of spectator sports.
The Risks and Rewards of AI
Exploring the rise of AI, Harvard Business Review has published a collection of articles assessing the opportunities and pitfalls that could evolve, with discussions on the innovative uses of data and analytics, industry adoption, impacts to human work, and the factors of business change.
- Customer Story Financial lender cuts third-party fraud by more than 80% with layered detectionAxcess Financial uses SAS Identity 360 to dramatically reduce fraud losses and boost customer satisfaction.
- Analyst Report Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms, Q1 2021Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms for the eighth consecutive year.
The Machine Learning Primer
This e-book provides a primer on machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing and cognitive computing, as well as 10 best practices and a checklist for machine learning readiness.
- Customer Story Advanced analytics can detect and prevent insurance fraud before losses occur
- Webinar AI Snapshot: Three Key Developments Shaping AI Strategies Right NowTune in to hear AI experts unpack recent developments in AI and what they mean for software investments, resource allocation, talent recruitment and more.
- White Paper How AI Changes the RulesReaping the benefits of AI will require changes in workplace structures, technology strategies and technology governance. Read on to learn more about the changes that leaders must prepare for to successfully implement trusted AI.
- Webinar How Can I Save Time and Build Trust With My Data Preparation?Learn how to use AI and machine learning to save time and build trust in your data preparation techniques.
- Webinar Certification: AI and Machine Learning Professional Credential Overview Learn tips for success in earning the SAS® Certified AI and Machine Learning Professional credential.
- Customer Story Building a culture of analytics empowers university to lead as an educational enterpriseFrom enrollment to graduation, the University of Texas at Arlington uses SAS Analytics for Education on Amazon Web Services to aid in analysis supporting student success and campus strategic decision making.
- Customer Story Finding your best customers with machine learningSeacoast Bank enhances customer value using AI and SAS Visual Analytics on SAS Viya.
- Webinar How Do I Get Started With SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning?Learn the components with a live demonstration.
Rationalizing Risk in Artificial Intelligence
Organizations that wait for AI perfection tomorrow will invariably miss out on its great potential today. Because while risk can’t be avoided entirely, it can be rationalized.
- E-Book Formidable ForecastsWith artificial intelligence capabilities and traditional forecasting processes, it’s possible to create efficiencies by automating the production of large-scale time-series analyses and hierarchical forecasts.
- Webinar Breaking Down AI Capabilities for IT: What to Know About Machine LearningLearn about the technical requirements of machine learning through the lens of IT management.
- Webinar Five AI Insights – And How Executives Can Use Them for Their AdvantageLearn insights, tips and proven practices from top leaders on the very front lines of the AI revolution.
Machine learning and artificial intelligence in a brave new world
Machine learning in the last few decades has given way to an AI revolution. From self-driving cars to virtual assistants, learn more about the endless possibilities for these developing technologies.
- Customer Story Health breakthroughs driven by DNA analysisCommunity-based genetics study uses SAS machine learning and artificial intelligence to improve population health in Nevada.
- Customer Story Q&A: Achieving big financial gains - quicklyInsurance companies uses SAS to help business partners generate revenue increases and maintain competitive edge.
- Article Analytics leads to lifesaving cancer therapiesA long-shot treatment offers hope to 10-year-old Harrison after he learns the DNA profile of his cancer is resistant to chemo. Find out how data and analytics play a role in cancer research and cancer treatments that are saving lives.
- White Paper Advanced Analytics: Moving Toward AI, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processingadvanced analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing
Adopting AI: Linchpins of AI Success - Data Scientists and Their Algorithms
The Harvard Business Review’s AI Adoption Insight Center focuses on the the human faces behind the computational and automation advancements that are carrying our world into exciting, uncharted territory.
- E-Book Fearless Decision? The most successful banks of the future will be those who can see their customers as individuals, appreciate their unique journeys and make decisions accordingly — across all associated business functions.
- Customer Story IoT data with artificial intelligence reduces downtime, helps truckers keep on truckingVolvo Trucks and Mack Trucks use sensor data and SAS AI solutions to minimize unplanned downtime.
The Machine Learning Landscape
This paper, for novice and intermediate data scientists, talks about the four widely recognized machine learning styles and their common uses, data and modeling methodologies, and popular algorithms for solving machine learning problems.
- Article AI in manufacturing: New opportunities for IT and operationsAn AI survey reveals that leaders and early adopters in AI are making important advances and are identifying and expanding on what works as they use AI in more ways and more parts of their organizations.
TDWI Navigator Report: Predictive Analytics
This TDWI Navigator Report for Predictive Analytics shares some key differentiators for SAS, including the breadth and depth of functionality when it comes to advanced analytics that supports executives, IT, data scientists and developers.
How to Do Deep Learning With SAS®
Get an introduction to deep learning techniques and applications, and learn how SAS supports the creation of deep neural network models.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: AI-Based Text Analytics Platforms (People Focused), Q2 2020Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: AI-Based Text Analytics Platforms (People Focused), Q2 2020
- Article Machine learning, Michael J. Fox and finding a cure for Parkinson’sUsing machine learning, data scientists developed a model that can help doctors accurately predict Parkinson's disease progression and start treatment earlier, when it will have greater impact.
Predictive Analytics in Practice
This Harvard Business Review Insight Center report features 25 articles focusing on how to use predictive analytics in decision making and planning. Look at emerging best practices in the field, as well as examples of companies that use analytics in particularly innovative ways.
Data Mining From A to Z
This paper shows how you can use predictive analytics and data mining to reveal new insights from data, as well as get all the pieces and parts moving together for maximum value.
Managing the Analytics Life Cycle for Decisions at Scale
Let the SAS Analytics Life Cycle guide you through the iterative process of going from raw data to predictive modeling to automated decisions, faster. This paper tells you how.
- Customer Story AI-driven personalization gives electronics retailer a boostConrad Electronic uses customer intelligence solutions from SAS to craft relevant offers in real time.
- Webinar Prime the Pump: An approach for better assessment of risk issues and unstructured data Learn how AI capabilities can help you organize and analyze unstructured data to better assess – and avoid – risks facing your business.
- Customer Story Partnership delivers powerful lessons for energy retailerRed Energy uses SAS Results to help launch its battery and solar operation.
- Customer Story Prison violence dramatically drops with analytics-based risk assessmentThe Indiana Department of Correction uses real-time data and predictive analytics from SAS to reduce violent attacks on staff by 50%.
TDWI Checklist Report | Six Best Practices to Ignite the Customer Experience with IoT
The IoT extends digital customer experience to physical customer experience and customer journeys for ultimate brand distinction. This TDWI Checklist Report, sponsored by SAS, outlines six best practices for data professionals and practitioners when using IoT to improve customer experience.
- Webinar AI and Banking: Survey Reveals Success FactorsWhether you are a business or technology leader in banking, this must-attend webinar will give you a clearer, current, data-driven picture of the state of AI in banking and where it’s heading.
- White Paper The Evolution of AnalyticsLearn about modern applications for machine learning, including recommendation systems, streaming analytics, deep learning and cognitive computing. And learn from the experiences of two companies that have successfully navigated organizational and technological challenges to adopt machine learning and embark on their own analytics evolution.
- White Paper AI Momentum, Maturity & Models for Success: Focus on SingaporeAdvances in data and analytics have enabled early adopters of AI to grow beyond experiments and quick hits and provide examples for paths to success with AI.
- Analyst Report IDC MarketScape: Worldwide General-Purpose Artificial Intelligence Software Platforms 2019 Vendor AssessmentThis IDC MarketScape evaluated general-purpose AI platforms. General-purpose artificial intelligence software platforms provide the functionality to analyze, organize, access, and provide advisory services based on a range of structured and unstructured information.
- Customer Story Forecasting accuracy brings ‘new energy’ to CameroonEnergy supplier Eneo balances supply and demand to boost efficiency, save millions and improve reliability with SAS Energy Forecasting.
- Article From Apollo to AI: A new era of American explorationAs we celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission, what’s the next frontier for American Innovation? It’s available now, from our desks and waits for us to unlock its potential.
- Customer Story A new banking philosophy for enhanced customer loyaltyData-driven decisions help Royal Bank of Scotland transform its organizational processes, improve employee engagement and deliver excellent customer service.
- Webinar The Role of AI in Employee Empowerment and Optimization Learn why productivity and efficiency don’t have to come at the cost of employee empowerment .
- E-Book Transformational decision?Governments can incorporate AI-driven decisioning into existing business processes to take advantage of digital transformation benefits. Through automated processes, deeper insights and the ability to act quickly, governments can innovate service delivery, drive efficiency and help build a better future.
- Customer Story Cancer treatment enters a new era with artificial intelligenceAmsterdam UMC uses the SAS Platform and AI solutions to increase speed and accuracy of tumor evaluations.
- Article What are chatbots?Chatbots are a form of conversational AI designed to simplify human interaction with computers. Learn how chatbots are used in business and how they can be incorporated into analytics applications.
- Article AI in banking: Survey reveals factors for successWhat do banking executives report about their experiences with AI? Where are they focusing today? What’s working? What are their plans for the future?
- Article Fraud detection and machine learning: What you need to knowMachine learning and fraud analytics are critical components of a fraud detection toolkit. Here’s what you’ll need to get started – from integrating supervised and unsupervised machine learning in operations to maintaining customer service while defending against fraud.
- Customer Story Zeroing in on property values with machine learningArtificial intelligence improves assessment accuracy and productivity in Wake County.
- Article How to drill a better hole with analyticsFrom drilling holes to preventing health care fraud, learn about some of the new technologies SAS has patented with IoT and machine learning technologies.
- Customer Story Artificial intelligence and IoT analytics keep aircraft operational for crucial missionsLockheed Martin revolutionizes aircraft maintenance with the SAS Platform.
- Customer Story Curbing traffic accidents and saving lives with machine learningArtificial intelligence and cloud computing make roads safer in Western Australia.
The 3 R’s of AI Adoption: Refactor, Reinvent, Reimagine
Learn how organizations are using AI to refactor, reimage and reinvent business as usual. Understand the relative impacts on business process, analytics and data practices, and DevOps at each level of adoption.
- Webinar What Are the Ways to Diagnose Infeasibility?Diagnose and understand why an optimization problem is infeasible
- Article Shut the front door on insurance application fraud!Fraudsters love the ease of plying their trade over digital channels. Smart insurance companies are using data from those channels (device fingerprint, IP address, geolocation, etc.) coupled with analytics and machine learning to detect insurance application fraud perpetrated by agents, customers and fraud rings.
Adopting AI: The Impacts of AI on Management
The AI revolution is no longer the stuff of science fiction – it’s corporate reality. Harvard Business Review’s AI Adoption Insight Center articles on management discuss the reality of AI execution in businesses today and what we’re learning as AI advances.
- Customer Story Analytics turns service repair data into cost savingsAmerican Honda turns to SAS to help make sense of warranty and service data.
- Article Five AI TechnologiesDo you know the difference between artificial intelligence and machine learning? And can you explain why computer vision is an AI technology? Find out in this short explainer.
- Customer Story Building materials leader optimizes production using analyticsUSG Corporation relies on SAS to improve its manufacturing process and reduce downtime, costs and energy consumption.
Improve Customer Experience with Actionable Artificial Intelligence
While more marketers turn to artificial intelligence technologies, this new territory also raises more questions. This paper offers a detailed look into how AI works, and explores the opportunities and challenges it presents.
- Customer Story Community outreach and support for COPD patients enhanced through natural language processing and machine learningText analytics and sentiment analysis from SAS help the COPD Foundation provide health resources and emotional support for patients and caregivers.
- Customer Story Using artificial intelligence to better engage with customersDaiwa Securities uses analytics and machine learning from SAS to better meet customer needs.
Making Sense of AI
This e-book explores the current boundaries of AI, as well as the many ways that modern AI applications can improve our understanding of the world and enable us to make better, faster decisions.
- Article GDPR and AI: Friends, foes or something in between?The GDPR may not be best buddies with artificial intelligence – but GDPR and AI aren't enemies, either. Kalliopi Spyridaki explains the tricky relationship between the two.
- E-Book Accelerate and improve business outcomes with AIoTOrganizations across multiple industries are using AIoT to improve quality, maximize equipment performance, improve efficiencies and more. Download this e-book to find out how you can reap the same benefits.
Data Management for Artificial Intelligence
When machines learn from exposure to data, the truism of “garbage in, garbage out” for data is truer than ever. Now is the time for executives, particularly the chief data officer, to establish the data management strategy, technology and best practices to ensure success with machine learning.
Machine Learning Use Cases in Financial Crimes
Learn 10 proven ways machine learning can boost the efficiency and effectiveness of fraud and financial crimes teams – from data collection to detection to investigation and reporting.
- Webinar Bring AI Capabilities to Life with Natural Language Processing and Text AnalyticsDiscover steps you can take to realize the promise of AI.
- Webinar To Trust AI, Understand AITo successfully deploy AI, you must first become familiar with the lexicon and learn about the role of foundational concepts such as trust and ethics.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: AI-Based Text Analytics Platforms (Document Focused), Q2 2020Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: AI-Based Text Analytics Platforms (Document Focused), Q2 2020.
- Article Analytics: A must-have tool for leading the fight on prescription and illicit drug addictionStates and MFCUs now have the analytics tools they need to change the trajectory of the opioid crisis by analyzing data and predicting trouble spots – whether in patients, prescribers, distributors or manufacturers. The OIG Toolkit with free SAS® programming code makes that possible.
- Webinar Machine Learning Models in SAS Event Stream Processing Discover how to use machine learning and streaming analytics to uncover insights and make real-time decisions.
- Article Detect and prevent banking application fraudSince credit fraud often starts with a falsified application, it makes sense to have analytics-driven tools in place to detect fraud from the earliest point and across the life of the account.
- Webinar Breaking Down AI Capabilities for IT: What to Know About NLPLearn about the technical requirements of natural language processing through the lens of IT management.
Analytics Across the Student Life Cycle
Why higher education institutions need to implement data integration, data visualization and analytics solutions. It then shares best practices for applying these technologies across the student life cycle and examples of how schools are using these technologies to improve decision making.
- White Paper Artificial Intelligence in Banking and Risk ManagementGlobal Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) and SAS survey drew more than 2,000 responses from across the financial services industry to answer questions about the current and future state of AI in risk.
- Customer Story Using artificial intelligence to decode dance patterns of beesAmesto NextBridge and Beefutures use visual analytics and machine learning to help protect and support healthy bee populations.
- White Paper AI for the CIO: 10 Tips for SuccessSAS Whitepaper: 10 tips for the CIO who is knee-deep in digital transformation projects that require deploying AI models at an enterprise scale.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Multimodal Predictive Analytics & Machine Learning, Q3 2020.Forrester report states that products evaluated are SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning and SAS® Model Manager.
- Webinar Model Explainability Discover how you can see into the black box and explain what is happening with your algorithms.
- Article The untapped potential in unstructured textText is the largest human-generated data source. It grows every day as we post on social media, interact with chatbots and digital assistants, send emails, conduct business online, generate reports and essentially document our daily thoughts and activities using computers and mobile devices.
- Customer Story A model of institutional research champions the value of analytics for allOklahoma State University uses SAS to create an analytics culture and increase student success.
- White Paper Heavy Reading: Advanced Predictive Network AnalyticsHeavy Reading reveals how predictive analytics gives service providers real-time visibility into their networks – boosting revenue potential and ensuring more satisfied customers, better targeted marketing, fine-tuned capacity planning and top-notch service assurance.
- E-Book 5 Steps to Accelerate Value From Your Industrial IoT Data This e-book features five steps industrial leaders can follow to get more value from IIoT data. It describes how to craft a comprehensive IIoT strategy, what to look for in an edge-to-enterprise analytics solution, and how to evaluate IIoT solutions.
- Webinar SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning: Getting StartedNew users will learn what SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning is, and what it can do.
- Article Data lineage: Making artificial intelligence smarterFor AI to reach its full potential, the data feeding its algorithms and models needs to be well-understood. Data lineage plays a vital role in understanding data, making it a foundational principle of AI.
The Autonomous Grid: Machine Learning and IoT for Utilities
Machine learning and the IoT have the power to create an increasingly autonomous grid that can eventually handle billions of endpoints on utility networks. But is the industry truly maximizing the benefits of either technology? Find out in this report.
- Webinar Intro to Machine LearningAsk the Expert: Learn the definition of machine learning and see examples of specific machine learning techniques in SAS Enterprise Miner and SAS Viya.
Machine Learning With SAS® Enterprise Miner™
Learn how SAS modelers prepared data and applied different machine learning techniques to create and identify the most accurate model for predicting churn using KDD Cup data.
- Webinar Breaking Down AI Capabilities for IT: What to Know About OptimizationHear from an IT Director about the technical requirements and major considerations for deploying optimization in your computing environment.
- Customer Story Pharmacy benefit manager slashes fraud, waste and abuse using artificial intelligencePrime Therapeutics saves its clients $355 million in 18 months with AI-powered SAS Detection and Investigation for Health Care.
- Customer Story Telstra calls on SAS to keep customers engagedAustralia’s largest telecommunications company relies on SAS Analytics to better understand customers’ needs and develop the products and services they want.
- Article A guide to machine learning algorithms and their applicationsDo you know the difference between supervised and unsupervised learning? How about the difference between decision trees and forests? Or when to use a support vector algorithm? Get all the answers here.
- Customer Story Smart city uses analytics and IoT to predict and manage flood eventsThe Town of Cary, NC teams up with SAS and Microsoft to protect citizens from flooding, safeguard watersheds and support environmentally sound development.
- Webinar Solving the Dilemma of Smart Things for IT LeadersDiscover the similarities between AI and IoT – and how together they help make organizations smarter, more innovative and more agile.
- Webinar An Artificial Intelligence Framework to Combat Human Trafficking How text analytics and visualization can shine a light on one of the most pressing human rights issues of our time.
How to Take AI Projects From Start to Win
The four pillars of starting a successful AI program and examples of how other organizations have taken their AI projects from start to finish.
Adopting AI: Industry Perspectives
From self-driving cars to supply chain jobs, detecting crime and changing healthcare, AI promises to transform our business world. The promise of AI is no longer speculative—it’s today’s reality.
- Webinar How Do I Move From SAS® Enterprise Miner™ to SAS® Viya®?Learn how your SAS Enterprise Miner models can easily be brought into SAS Viya pipelines both to compare with new models and to score new data.
Artificial Intelligence for Executives
This paper outlines the SAS approach to AI and explains key concepts. It also provides process and implementation tips if you are considering adding AI technologies to your business and analytical strategies.
- Article Stopping the Zika virus: The potential of big data, analyticsHow do you stop global outbreaks? The answer may be in the data about the disease and how it spreads.
- Customer Story Travel and tourism forecasts become more accurate with analyticsDER Touristik builds web-based planning tool with SAS to better predict future demand and quickly react to changes in the market.
Redefine Your Analytics Journey With Interactive Data Exploration and Predictive Analytics
What if your analytics journey were easier? It can be, in five easy steps. Learn how SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Visual Statistics together can provide a fast, fun way to explore data, build models and find the best performer.
- Webinar Zeroing in on property values with machine learningJoin us for a webinar focused on how Wake County and SAS built cloud-based machine learning models to accurately forecast the housing market and property values.
- Webinar Breaking Down AI Capabilities for IT: What to Know About Computer Vision and GPUsHear from an IT director about the technical requirements and major considerations for deploying and supporting computer vision.
- Customer Story University uses analytics to ensure student successWestern Kentucky University uses data visualization and advanced analytics to make informed decisions.
- Article How AI and advanced analytics are impacting the financial services industryTop SAS experts weigh in on the topics that are keeping institutions up at night and fraudsters in a job.
- Customer Story North Carolina gets tougher on crimeLaw enforcement and criminal justice officials in North Carolina improved data access with an annual savings of $12 million.
- Webinar Breaking Down AI Capabilities for IT: What to Know About ForecastingLearn about the technical requirements of forecasting through the lens of IT management.
- Webinar How the Brain of an AI/IoT System Processes Industrial IntelligencePeek inside the mind of the machine to learn how artificial intelligence and IoT technologies think.
- Customer Story Digital retailer bags record sales with analyticsShop Direct delivers award-winning, personalized customer experiences with SAS.
- Customer Story Customer engagement blooms with analytics and AIInnovative marketing campaigns lead to improved customer retention and loyalty at 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
- Customer Story Manufacturing smarter, safer vehicles with analyticsKia Motors America relies on advanced analytics and artificial intelligence solutions from SAS to improve its products, services and customer satisfaction.
- Webinar To Err is Human. So is AI.Learn how to manage uncertainty in AI by improving transparency and accountability.
Data, Analytics & AI: How Trust Delivers Value
The annual Data and Analytics Global Executive Study with MIT Sloan Management Review looks at how 2,400 global business leaders make decisions based on analytics insights.
The Autonomous Grid in the Age of the Artificial Intelligence of Things
Explore how AI and IoT work together to deliver everything from improved threat detection to better customer engagement for utilities.