How Our Data Activation Works
Activate messages to the right audience across all channels.
Connect your marketing technology ecosystem to unlock better brand experiences.
Optimize marketing investment with algorithmic attribution.
Analyze the impact and business value of all company-generated marketing interactions across the complex customer journey. Marketers can make strategic decisions about future investment levels, as well as more tactical decisions about what messages to offer. Confidently calibrate resources, improve ROI measurement, identify areas of investment and dynamically change marketing direction, all with a clear understanding of how marketing activity is affecting marketing goals and the customer journey.
Achieve KPIs faster by monitoring and adjusting marketing objectives.
Take control of your owned channels.
Dynamically personalize messages, tailor offers and engage customers in interactive dialogues that build retention, trust and loyalty. Deliver content across owned channels to gain customer insight, optimize interactions across channels, and react and respond to customer behaviors as they occur. Act on digital intelligence across channels with an integrated solution for faster time to insight.
Extend the customer experience across all owned digital touchpoints.
Data Activation Frequently Asked Questions
What is analytically driven attribution and why is it important?
SAS Customer Intelligence 360 uses machine learning to provide a data-driven attribution approach that identifies the touchpoints and sequence of events that influence customer behavior and drive conversions.
- This approach to attribution allows you to analyze customer journeys by understanding the touchpoints that are most influential in driving conversions.
- SAS Customer Intelligence 360 offers a variety of attribution models, including first-touch, last-touch, linear, position-based, time decay and applied analytics models.
- We also offer two models that can be customized to your unique business needs.
Does SAS Customer Intelligence 360 support ‘do it for me’ marketers?
SAS Customer Intelligence 360 is a powerful platform that can be used by a wide range of professionals, from marketers and analysts to data scientists.
- The platform's user-friendly interface and intuitive drag-and-drop functionality make it easy for users with varying levels of technical expertise to effortlessly create and customize campaigns, reports and analyses.
- A dashboard-style home page provides you with a quick and easy way to access the tools and features you need to get started with your work.
- One of the things that makes SAS Customer Intelligence 360 so powerful is its seamless integration of underlying analytics and machine learning capabilities.
- This integration allows you to leverage the power of advanced analytics and machine learning without the need for manual coding.
How does SAS Customer Intelligence 360 support data scientists?
SAS Customer Intelligence 360 is a powerful platform that gives data scientists the tools needed to explore data, build models and make predictions, including:
- Streamlined model management: Easily track the freshness, definition and function of your models through a secure model repository and a robust metadata structure.
- Rapid deployment of champion models: Quickly compare and select the best-performing model and deploy it seamlessly into operational systems or processes.
- Performance monitoring: Monitor the performance of your analytical models and their behavior after market conditions change or new data becomes available.
- Actionable model development: Whether you're retraining the existing model with new data, revising the model with advanced techniques, or replacing it with a completely new model, SAS Customer Intelligence 360 enables you to make informed decisions and maintain model accuracy.
How does SAS Customer Intelligence 360 support path discovery?
SAS Customer Intelligence 360 features out-of-the-box capabilities that connect traffic sources across multiple devices for easily identified events.
- Machine learning techniques uncover associations to compile distinct journeys contained in the data.
- Event sequence and timing between events are incorporated, and journeys don’t have to end in conversion to be identified.
Want to learn more about data activation?
We can help you get started with SAS Customer Intelligence 360. Tell us a little about yourself and a SAS marketing expert will get in touch to learn about your specific needs.