Deliver real-time decisions for all your use cases.
Deliver relevant, interactive, real-time decisions based on business rules and sophisticated analytics at scale to a limitless number of use cases. Easily test decisions prior to deployment to ensure they deliver the expected results. Robust governance ensures your decisions are understood and trusted across the business. High data and decision volumes are easy to handle with a cloud-based architecture that can scale to meet your demands. Deliver decisions at the edge and in stream through integration with IoT devices.
Enable easy collaboration for users of all skill sets.
Build and modify decisioning processes with ease, whether you prefer a drag-and-drop GUI or the ability to write code. Define decisions by browsing centralized data, model and business rule repositories and selecting from existing assets. Compare different objects and versions to understand and track changes for easier collaboration across teams. Ensure accuracy and task transparency using an out-of-the-box, role-based governance workflow to apply various decisioning checkpoints.
Make the best decision every time.
Improve decision quality by incorporating artificial intelligence and machine learning models from a common repository, created in your preferred language.
Deploy analytical models in decisions with consistency and speed.
A common decision authoring and deployment environment dramatically reduces the time required for IT to validate and deploy analytical models – whether written in SAS, open source or custom code. From a single interface, you can natively integrate, manage and deploy SAS and Python analytical models, custom code and business rules, with identical logic for both batch and real-time web service execution. That means faster deployment and confidence in the integrity of your analytically driven operational decisions..
Leverage the power of SAS® Intelligent Decisioning inside the Microsoft Power Platform.
The SAS Decisioning Power Connector, a certified connector in the Microsoft Power Platform, enables you to link to your SAS Viya environment and run selected decision modules and analytical models within a Microsoft Power App or Power Automate. The SAS Decisioning connector makes it easy for you to combine the two leading platforms for AI-driven business applications and processes.
Quickly execute more decisions with less effort.
SAS Container Runtime is a lightweight OCI (Open Container Initiative) compliant Docker container for executing SAS models developed with SAS Viya. It is highly scalable and can be published to any container registry. Users can then take advantage of the cloud infrastructure to deploy with the smallest footprint. This ensures that you can fully utilize your resources to quickly execute the largest number of decisions and reduce the effort required to manage the environment.
Get to Know SAS® Intelligent Decisioning
Explore More on SAS® Intelligent Decisioning & Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- Executive Brief
- Fact Sheet
- Industry Overview
- Product Brief
- Overview Brochure
- Solution Brief
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2022Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2022.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2020.SAS is named a Leader in this report, with highest scores in Models Operations and Data Integration, as well as strategic ability to execute.
- Analyst Report Data-Driven Grid Reliability: IoT Sensing and Analytics to Enable Predictive Maintenance and Improve ResiliencyLearn how the emergence of artificial intelligence, IoT sensors, advanced analytics and predictive maintenance within utility distribution systems can significantly improve reliability and build resiliency in the power grid.
- E-Book Brilliant decision? In the battle for consumers’ hearts and minds, retailers have typically focused their digital transformation initiatives on customer experience and engagement. However, in these challenging times, it’s not enough to just get the customer’s attention — you need to convert impressions and site or store visits into sales and fulfilled orders.
- White Paper Managing the Analytics Life Cycle for Decisions at ScaleLet the SAS Analytics Life Cycle guide you through the iterative process of going from raw data to predictive modeling to automated decisions, faster. This paper tells you how.
- White Paper Marketing attribution: Giving credit where credit is dueMarketing attribution helps you analyze the impact and business value of company-generated marketing interactions to help make the best marketing investment decisions. The challenge is to interpret the massive volumes of customer data that continues to expand day by day.
- White Paper The Internet of Things: Marketing’s Opportunities and Challenges Learn how marketers can apply event-based marketing and real-time marketing capabilities to capitalize on IoT data in the moment by pinpointing significant customer events, which then trigger real-time customer decisions. The result? Best offers delivered in real time, given the consumer’s current context.
- E-Book Fearless Decision? The most successful banks of the future will be those who can see their customers as individuals, appreciate their unique journeys and make decisions accordingly — across all associated business functions.
- White Paper Six Keys to Credit Risk Modeling for the Digital AgeModernizing and automating the end-to-end process for origination and servicing – from data management to model development to credit decisions – can reduce credit losses and boost performance. This paper explores how infusing machine learning into this process supports more effective credit decisions for individuals, products or portfolios.
- White Paper Real-Time Analytics: The Key to Unlocking Customer Insights & Driving the Customer ExperienceThis Harvard Business Review Analytic Services report looks at how businesses are using advanced customer data analytics, along with real-time analytics and real-time marketing, to enhance their customers’ experiences.
- E-Book Transformational decision?Governments can incorporate AI-driven decisioning into existing business processes to take advantage of digital transformation benefits. Through automated processes, deeper insights and the ability to act quickly, governments can innovate service delivery, drive efficiency and help build a better future.
- Analyst Report Top Strategic Technology Trends for 2022: Decision IntelligenceTo deal with unprecedented levels of business complexity and uncertainty, organizations must make accurate and highly contextualized decisions more quickly. IT leaders must create capabilities to rapidly compose and recompose transparent decision flows.
Check out these products and solutions related to SAS Intelligent Decisioning.
- SAS® Event Stream Processingリアルタイムで次々と生成されるビッグデータを分析して洞察を導き出し、それを基にリアルタイムに最適な業務を遂行できる環境を構築できます。
- SAS® Model Manager分析モデルの登録、改良、追跡、スコアリング、発行、レポート作成を、モデル構築プロセスに統合されたWebインターフェイスで実行します。
- SAS® のデータサイエンス製品アナリティクス・ライフサイクル全体をカバーする柔軟な一元管理環境内で、セルフサービス型のAI機能／機械学習機能を活用することができます。