AI for Banking
Meet customer and regulatory compliance demands with greater speed, accuracy, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Changing regulatory compliance requirements and shifting customer demands mean a bank’s survival hinges on its ability to glean relevant insight from all available data. In fact, the efficient and effective use of data is critical to addressing many issues today's banks face – combating fraud and financial crimes, managing credit and regulatory risk, enhancing the customer experience and generating sufficient capital. A partnership between humans and machines – each augmenting the other – holds the most promise for successfully achieving compliance and meeting customer needs, but knowing where and how to start isn't always easy.
How AI Can Help
From fraud to credit to risk to customer experience, artificial intelligence (AI) can enhance the speed, precision and effectiveness of human efforts, which results in a more responsive, more profitable bank. With AI capabilities from SAS, you can:
- Automate manually intensive, highly repetitive tasks. A bank's daily transaction volume is far too high for humans to manually review each transaction. AI capabilities enable you to manage and find meaning in both structured and unstructured data – including audio files, emails, logs, social media posts and data from smart devices.
- Quickly identify fraudulent transactions. Use AI and machine learning techniques to identify which types of banking transactions are likely to be fraudulent. Neural networks can predict fraudulent transactions – and reduce false positives – based on factors such as transaction size and frequency, and the type of retailer involved. Reducing false positives boosts customer satisfaction, protects revenue and lowers costs.
- Adopt fast, accurate credit scoring policies. When a potential customer applies for a loan or credit card, use AI and machine learning techniques to analyze alternative data sources – like utility payments, mobile phone use and text message activity – for improved loan rating accuracy to give good customers easier access to credit.
As the leader in advanced analytics, SAS advocates applying analytics to any data that has the potential to produce insights. That's why we embedded AI capabilities in our software – from the powerful SAS Platform to solutions tailored to the needs of the banking industry. SAS delivers open, trusted, scalable and sustainable AI capabilities that can helps banks of all sizes achieve growth, profitability and compliance. For more than 40 years, SAS has delivered consistent value to the banking industry, and more than 3,500 financial institutions around the world choose SAS to gain The Power to Know®.
AI Solutions for Banking
- SAS® Anti-Money LaunderingTake a risk-based approach to monitoring transactions for money laundering and terrorist financing activities.
- SAS® Data PreparationSAS Viya上で稼働するSAS Data Preparationを活用すると、セルフサービス型かつポイント&クリック操作型の環境でアナリティクス用のデータを準備できます。この環境では、あなた自身の手で、ビジネスに必要な洞察を手に入れ、確信をもって意思決定することができます。
- SAS® Fraud Management企業の不正支払の検知率・防止率を高め、誤検知を減らすことができます。
- SAS® Model Risk ManagementSignificantly reduce your model risk, improve your decision making and financial performance, and meet regulatory demands with comprehensive model risk management.
- SAS® Regulatory Risk Management包括的な単一のリスク管理環境で、規制対象のリスクを複数の管轄区域にまたがってプロアクティブ（能動的）に管理することができます。
- SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning極めて複雑な課題も、単一の統合インメモリ・アナリティクス環境でより迅速に解決します。
- SAS® Visual Text Analytics自然言語処理、機械学習、言語ルールのパワーを組み合わせて、テキストデータに潜む洞察を明らかにします。