AI for Government
Take a quantum leap forward in solving your agency's problems.
Governments around the world face more challenges than ever: Providing citizens with better benefits and services at lower cost, while combating fraud and improper payments; improving public safety and national security in the face of terrorism threats; delivering better health care while controlling skyrocketing health care costs; and the list goes on.
At the same time, government entities produce, collect and store an unprecedented amount of increasingly diverse data that could be used to help solve these problems. However, traditional approaches to gleaning insights from data are no longer sufficient given the volume, velocity and variety that modern governments must manage. It is becoming increasingly critical for governments to find new ways to transform data into actionable information.
How AI Can Help
New AI techniques can automate complex tasks and unlock previously hidden insights across the spectrum of government data. Here are just a few of the ways government organizations are using AI:
- Automatically detect fraud and improper payments. Machine learning capabilities, including deep learning, can teach systems to detect outliers in data or match data against known patterns with unprecedented precision and recall, enabling you to stop fraud and improper payments before money goes out the door, and ensure that funds and services go to those who really need them.
- Help ensure child well-being. Child welfare agencies can use AI capabilities, such as text analytics and natural language processing, to identify at-risk children and recommend interventions to prevent abuse before it occurs.
- Improve program efficiency and effectiveness. Using AI to automate repetitive tasks – no matter how complex – can revolutionize government efficiency, saving hundreds or even thousands of work hours, and freeing up limited resources to focus on other critical issues.
- Support national defense. Military and intelligence agencies can use predictive maintenance to ensure mission readiness, as well as safety and response agility.
- Make smart cities smarter. Big data analytics, sensor technologies and the internet of things (IoT), machine learning and cognitive computing can enable local governments to better understand citizen needs and provide local solutions that address them.
As the leader in advanced analytics, SAS understands that a carefully designed and well-implemented analytics strategy can help you more efficiently and effectively accomplish your goals. That's why we've embedded AI capabilities into our software – from the powerful SAS® Platform to targeted solutions for government organizations. With an emphasis on greater interpretability and transparency, our AI capabilities enable you to better understand why the algorithms’ outputs are what they are – while automatically identifying, better managing and protecting personal information.
A government agency was the first SAS customer more than 40 years ago. Today, more than 650 government ministries, departments, offices and agencies around the world use SAS. Our leadership in advanced analytics, expertise in AI and experience with government can give you The Power to Know®.
AI Solutions for Government
- SAS® Contextual Analysis機械学習を各分野の専門知識と組み合わせて、あらゆるテキストデータから重要な意味を引き出すことができます。
- SAS® CybersecurityUnderstand your security posture, identify current weaknesses, prioritize remediation and see risk prior to compromise.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for Government 組織全体にわたり、不正や、あらゆる種類の不適切な支払を検知・防止し、より効率的に管理することができます。
- SAS® Enterprise Miner™データマイニング・プロセスを効率化し、膨大なデータから高精度な予測／記述モデルを作成することができます。
- Analytics for Child Well-BeingProtect children by using analytics to identify high-risk situations before tragedies occur.
- SAS® Visual Analytics全てのデータをビジュアルに探索し、新たなパターンを発見して、Webやモバイルデバイスにレポートを配信できます。
- SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning極めて複雑な課題も、単一の統合インメモリ・アナリティクス環境でより迅速に解決します。
- SAS® Visual Investigatorインテリジェンス分析や調査管理の幅広いニーズに迅速かつ正確に対応します。
- SAS® Visual Statisticsビジュアルな操作画面とインメモリ処理を活用することで、より容易かつ頻繁に予測モデルを作成／改良／実行しながらビジネス要件に俊敏に対応できます。
- SAS® Visual Text Analytics自然言語処理、機械学習、言語ルールのパワーを組み合わせて、テキストデータに潜む洞察を明らかにします。