Analytics delivering greater insight
Visit the Business Analytics Knowledge Exchange to learn more about the power and potential of advanced analytics.
Small and midsize organizations face many of the same business challenges as their larger counterparts. Learn more about SAS' analytical solutions for small and midsize business.
Components of SAS® Analytics
- Predictive Analytics and Data Mining – Build descriptive and predictive models and deploy results throughout the enterprise.
- Visual Analytics – Explore all your data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the Web and tablet devices.
- Forecasting, Econometrics and Time Series – Analyze and predict future outcomes based on historical patterns.
- Model Management and Monitoring – Streamline the process of creating, managing and deploying analytical models.
- Operations Research – Leverage optimization, project scheduling and simulation techniques to identify the actions that will produce the best results.
- Quality Improvement – Identify, monitor and measure quality processes over time.
- Statistics – Use statistical data analysis to drive fact-based decisions.
- Text Analytics – Maximize the value buried in unstructured data assets.
- Analytics for Microsoft Office – Delivers the robust power of SAS Analytics in a familiar Microsoft Office interface, promoting collaboration and self-service analytics reporting for business users.
How SAS® Is Different
Only SAS offers an integrated suite of analytics software that is unmatched in the industry, delivered to you in a single environment.
- Explore and exploit corporate data for strategic business advantage.
- Analyze huge quantities of data to make discoveries, solve complex problems and deploy results throughout the enterprise.
- Obtain the best results and discover new insights more quickly and easily.
- Move from pockets of analytic excellence to the pervasive use of evidence-based decision making.
- Extend the power of SAS to meet your evolving analytical needs.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.