Cross-Sell and Up-Sell
Increase wallet share and profitability of existing customers by identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
How SAS® Can Help
SAS can help you achieve a rapid, sustainable return on all your marketing investments while gaining greater customer satisfaction, enhanced customer loyalty and more profitable revenue growth. With SAS for cross-sell and up-sell, you can:
- Identify cross-sell/up-sell prospects using detailed segmentation.
- Connect offers to the right customer segments with automated campaign planning.
- Efficiently execute campaigns using alerts and event-driven triggers.
- Gauge campaign effectiveness and determine the need for midstream adjustments or alterations to future campaigns.
How SAS® Is Different
Only SAS provides proven software, services and insurance best practices that combine the crucial areas of customer segmentation and cross-sell/up-sell analysis with campaign management. With SAS, you can:
- Gain a unified, integrated customer view.
- Create accurate customer segments.
- Uncover new revenue opportunities.
- Automate campaign planning.
- Understand the results of your marketing activities – and share the results via Web-based reporting.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS® Marketing Automation
SAS Marketing Automation is a comprehensive solution to plan, test and execute marketing campaigns so you can improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness. By increasing retention and driving higher rates of new customer acquisitions, it can help you achieve a better return on investment and a healthier bottom line.
SAS® Customer Analytics for Insurance
SAS Customer Analytics for Insurance delivers specific analytical techniques to help you understand and drive decisions related to customer profitability. The solution enables you to segment customers according to a multitude of variables – including demographics, geographics, claims history and other behavioral attributes – to create more meaningful and targeted marketing programs that lead to improved retention rates.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.