If this is not the right credential for you, find more options.
Exam Details & Instructions
The following objectives will be tested on the exam. For more information about each objective, download the complete exam content guide.
- 20-25% - Access and create data structures.
- 35-40% - Manage data.
- 15-20% - Error handling.
- 15-20% - Generate reports and output.
EXAM CONTENT GUIDE
EXAM TIPS & STRATEGIES
SAS 9.4 Base Programming - Performance-Based Exam
Use this exam ID to register:
- This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 40-45 multiple choice and short-answer questions.
- 135 minutes to complete exam.
- Passing score is 725 (score range from 200 to 1,000 points).
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4 M5.
PRICING & DISCOUNTS
Exam fee in the US and most other countries.
Not sure if you're ready? Take a SAS training course to sharpen your skills.
Additional Training Tools
From videos to practice software, these resources will help you prepare for the certification exam.
Get free access to SAS software to help you learn.
Download an e-book for a more in-depth understanding of SAS technology.
Review sample questions to get a feel for format and content.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators
You knew those late nights writing (or grading) assignments would pay off eventually. Being a student, educator or independent learner means you get academic discounts on SAS certification exams, e-learning and more. So now you can crack the books – without breaking the bank.