SAS® Certified Base Programmer for SAS®9
The perfect starting point for those interested in a career as a SAS® professional
Successful candidates should have experience in programming and data management using SAS®9 and should be able to:
- Import and export raw data files.
- Manipulate and transform data.
- Combine SAS data sets.
- Create basic detail and summary reports using SAS procedures.
- Identify and correct data, syntax and programming logic errors.
Exam Requirements & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS® Base Programming for SAS®9 exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60-65 multiple-choice and short-answer questions.
(Must achieve score of 70 percent correct to pass)
- 110 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-211; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4.