Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS® Base Programming for SAS®9 exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60-65 multiple-choice and short-answer questions (must achieve score of 70 percent correct to pass).
- 110 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-211; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4.
- For all exams (with the exception of the Predictive Modeling exam): Exam fee when delivered at a Pearson VUE test center is US$180 in the US and many other countries. Check the Pricing Information link for country-specific pricing.