SAS® Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS®9
Represents the upper echelon of SAS® programmers who demonstrate a high level of proficiency in SAS® programming expertise
Successful candidates should be skilled in tasks such as:
- Using advanced DATA step programming statements and efficiency techniques to solve complex problems.
- Writing and interpreting SAS SQL code.
- Creating and using the SAS MACRO facility.
Beta Exam Opportunity: SAS Certified Professional: Advanced Programming Using SAS 9.4
SAS is proud to announce a beta opportunity for a new practical programming credential. The exam content is similar to the current SAS Advanced Programming for SAS 9 exam. Candidates preparing for that exam are well suited to take this beta exam. We are now accepting applications to take this exam at a reduced price of $25 USD.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential must have a SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS®9 credential
and then take and pass the SAS Advanced Programming for SAS®9 exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60-65 multiple-choice and short-answer questions.
(Must achieve score of 65 percent correct to pass).
- Two hours to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-212; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4.
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.