Candidates who earn this credential must have a SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS®9 credential and then take and pass the SAS Advanced Programming for SAS®9 exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60-65 multiple-choice and short-answer questions (must achieve score of 65 percent correct to pass).
- Two hours to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-212; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4.
- The exam fee is $180 USD in the U.S. and many other countries. Check the Pricing Information link for country-specific pricing.