SAS® Certified Specialist: Visual Modeling using
SAS® Visual Statistics 8.4 on SAS® Viya®
Designed for analysts who are using SAS® Visual Statistics for exploratory and predictive modeling, model fitting and analysis in a business environment
Successful candidates should be skilled in topics such as
- Building and exploring descriptive models
- Building and exploring predictive models with continuous and categorical targets
- Performing model validation
- Assessing model goodness of fit
- Modifying and comparing models
- Scoring models.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS® Interactive Model Building using SAS® Visual Statistics 8.4 on SAS® Viya® exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 58 multiple-choice, short-answer, and interactive questions. Interactive questions simulate the SAS Visual Statistics user interface and ask you to configure a portion of SAS Visual Statistics to produce a specific visualization. Please see our FAQ for more information. You must achieve a score of 68 percent correct to pass.
- 105 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-274; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators