Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the Predictive Modeling Using SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 14 exam.
- 55-60 multiple-choice and short-answer questions.
- Passing score is 725; uses a score range from 200 to 1,000 points. For more information about scaled scores, see our FAQ.
- 165 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-255; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- Candidates will use SAS Enterprise Miner to perform this exam.
- The exam fee is $250 USD in the U.S. and many countries. Check with your local SAS office for country-specific pricing information.