SAS/ACCESS® Interface to Vertica
Achieve optimal performance without the high price tag
SAS/ACCESS to Vertica provides native read, write and update integration to Vertica databases. By taking advantage of the fast insert and query times of Vertica and supporting grids of local drives and high-end subsystems, SAS/ACCESS to Vertica extends the use of Vertica stores for queries, reporting and analysis.
SAS/ACCESS software reads and writes data for many databases and other data sources. SAS/ACCESS to Vertica is an out-of-the-box solution that provides native connectivity between SAS and Vertica, enabling you to:
- Seamlessly integrate data stored in Vertica with data from other sources.
- Access Vertica data directly and easily with a native interface.
- Gain faster performance by combining SAS and Vertica.
- Provide IT and business support with LIBNAME statement access and SQL pass-through.
- Use Vertica INSERT statements to perform link and bulk-load functions.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.