“College basketball teams that use box score analytics for game preparation will surely be among the Final Four,” says William Cade of CADE Analytics, LLC. He explains his statistical method that has been used by the University of Miami to play the right players at the right time.
- Objectives for organizational information management: The new dial tone - Business Analytics on Information infrastructure management: A brave new world for the CIO
- Madhu Nair on More big data myths according to Phil Simon
- Davies, Med Student on Box score analytics: the secret to the Final Four
- Anna Brown, Editor on Box score analytics: the secret to the Final Four
- More big data myths according to Phil Simon - Business Analytics on Big data myths according to Phil Simon