Operations research specialists are making the case that their predictive and prescriptive skills are critical to enterprise-wide analytics efforts. Anne Robinson, the President-Elect of the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS), explains how.
- Objectives for organizational information management: The new dial tone - Business Analytics on Information infrastructure management: A brave new world for the CIO
- Madhu Nair on More big data myths according to Phil Simon
- Davies, Med Student on Box score analytics: the secret to the Final Four
- Anna Brown, Editor on Box score analytics: the secret to the Final Four
- More big data myths according to Phil Simon - Business Analytics on Big data myths according to Phil Simon