Who is the “mountain climber” in your organization?
3 days ago
You’re only as good as what you can do
5 days ago
- Objectives for organizational information management: The new dial tone - Business Analytics on Information infrastructure management: A brave new world for the CIO
- Madhu Nair on More big data myths according to Phil Simon
- Davies, Med Student on Box score analytics: the secret to the Final Four
- Anna Brown, Editor on Box score analytics: the secret to the Final Four
- More big data myths according to Phil Simon - Business Analytics on Big data myths according to Phil Simon
- Who is the “mountain climber” in your organization?
Business Analytics Tagsadvanced analytics analytical talent big data big data analytics business analytics ROI business intelligence business process CIO cloud compete on analytics customer analytics customer service data management data mining data quality data scientist data visualization forecasting models grid computing health care high-performance analytics HR analytics in-database analytics insurance insurance IT leaders IT resources management buy-in manufacturing McDonald's analytics net-lift modeling new data sources operationalizing analytics series organizational decision making predictive analytics public sector real-time decisions social media analytics sports analytics sustainability text analytics text mining The Premier Business Leadership Series unstructured data value of analytics