Terry Leahy, former CEO of Tesco, reveals nine management lessons that made Tesco one of the most remarkable business turnaround stories in British history. During his tenure, Tesco grew from being half the size of its two biggest competitors to six times the size of either of them. Take his advice about customer relationships and competition to your organization.
Who is the “mountain climber” in your organization?
2 days ago
You’re only as good as what you can do
4 days ago
- Objectives for organizational information management: The new dial tone - Business Analytics on Information infrastructure management: A brave new world for the CIO
- Madhu Nair on More big data myths according to Phil Simon
- Davies, Med Student on Box score analytics: the secret to the Final Four
- Anna Brown, Editor on Box score analytics: the secret to the Final Four
- More big data myths according to Phil Simon - Business Analytics on Big data myths according to Phil Simon
- Who is the “mountain climber” in your organization?