- More examples of how industry challenges drive information management - Business Analytics on How industry challenges drive information management
- How industry challenges drive information management - Business Analytics on Emerging drivers for “common” enterprise information analytics
- Anna Brown, Editor on What is predictive analytics?
- Deepak Rai on What is predictive analytics?
- Prescriptive analytics: the key to improving performance - Business Analytics on Describe, predict and prescribe
Data integration and data virtualization are key components of an information management strategy. David Loshin, President of Knowledge Integrity, Inc., go into detail in this article.
Industry challenges continue to shape information management adoption. Knowledge Integrity’s David Loshin explores financial services, healthcare and government examples in his latest article.
Big data is a “big” deal and analytics are needed in the education market to help ensure student, faculty, and institutional success. The future looks bright for those institutions willing to take a few steps detailed in this article.
Other Recent Features
Distinct industries have particular business challenges whose solutions can be impeded by the absence of a sound information management strategy and program plan. Knowledge Integrity’s David Loshin gives a couple of examples in this article.
The manifestation of big data and analytics is precriptive analytics. How does your business make use of the data it collects? Yuri Levin and Jeff McGill discuss the integration of prescriptive analytics and what it means for businesses.
Gene Pease, CEO of Capital Analytics, discusses the need for measuring human capital and offers advice for measuring and evaluating the data. He advises to start small before graduating to higher levels of analytics.