Take a risk-based approach to monitoring transactions for illicit activity. Multiple detection methods and faster processing mean you can you monitor more risks – in very large data volumes – in minutes, not hours, to comply with anti-money laundering and counterterrorist financing regulations. Safeguard your institution’s reputation. And avoid the fines and penalties associated with noncompliance.
Monitor more transactions in less time.
With SAS, you can process transactions in a single night, and test, tune and simulate scenarios in less time. Array processing lets you monitor multiple risks during a single pass of the data, so you can add numerous scenarios and risk factors with little to no impact on processing time – no matter how large your data volume.
Improve alert quality and accuracy.
Predictive alert analytics scores alerts prior to passing them on to investigators. This significantly reduces false positives, cuts staffing hours required for triage, and more accurately identifies actions and relationships that present the greatest risk.
Conduct faster, more thorough investigations.
Get a holistic view of work items – including the aggregations at the subject level – via a configurable alert management hub. An intuitive, customizable interface provides fast access to all relevant information – including customer, account and transaction data – which speeds the review and decision-making process for more efficient triage.
Identify organized crime rings – fast.
With entity link analysis, you can visualize transactional relationships to understand the source of funds and behaviors that may indicate organized rings. The data model includes correspondent banking scenarios to strengthen the detection layer. And a peer group anomaly component compares an entity’s behavior to its historical behavior and the behavior of its peer groups.
Reduce AML compliance costs.
Fewer false-positive alerts mean your investigators spend less time processing exceptions without sacrificing coverage. That means more time available to focus on high-risk events and the handful of valid exceptions that need a human decision.
Get up and running quickly.
The solution's banking-specific data model is optimized for financial crimes analytics. It incorporates data management best practices from more than a hundred successful implementations, which means a faster implementation time.
- Data management. Comprehensive capabilities, including a banking-specific data model, provide access to cross-channel data via an easy-to-use, intuitive interface.
- Suspicious activity monitoring and reporting. A robust, flexible scenario engine automates transaction monitoring and behavior detection for SAR and CTR filing.
- Investigation and alert management. A web-based investigation interface provides access to a knowledge center database, which serves as the system of record for regulatory and auditing purposes.
- AML optimization. Predictive models score the likelihood that an alert will contribute to a productive investigation.
- Customer due diligence/KYC risk scoring and classification. Customers' on-board risk scores are automatically integrated with actual transactional behavior, and risk classifications can be reassessed as needed.
- Watch-list matching. Sanctions and other watch lists can be imported to identify persons, organizations or high-risk jurisdictions that represent regulatory risk.
- Integrated case management. An easy-to-use, web-based user interface supports the management, investigation and reporting needs of analysts and investigators.