Detect, investigate and report on potentially illicit activity with the most accurate, complete anti-money laundering (AML) solution available. SAS Anti-Money Laundering combines high-performance analytics capabilities with all the essential elements of a successful AML solution – including customer due diligence, suspicious activity monitoring, watch-list filtering and case management.
With mobile payments on the rise, criminals will continue to take advantage of weak security controls. Putting a common technology infrastructure in place with layered security to support monitoring and investigating all channels will be of utmost importance moving forward.
— Jason Malo
Research Director, CEB TowerGroup
Monitor more transactions in less time.
High-performance capabilities dramatically reduce scenario time frames from hours to minutes, so investigators can quickly identify and focus on the most critical cases. Array processing lets you monitor multiple risks during a single pass of the data, so you can add numerous scenarios with little to no impact on processing time. In addition, reduced processing time frees computing resources for other uses, which reduces the total cost of ownership.
Improve the quality and accuracy of alerts.
Enable faster alert triage, and ensure that investigators spend their time on alerts that pose the greatest risk, by automatically scoring alerts prior to passing them on to investigators. A configurable alert management hub with an intuitive interface gives a holistic view of work items and fast access to customer, account and transaction data. This reduces your audit and regulatory risk by providing an objective, consistent means to escalate alerts to investigators.
Enhance investigation speed and effectiveness.
An intuitive interface gives investigation staff fast access to customer, account and transaction data. A configurable alert management hub provides a holistic view of work items, enabling faster triage and more timely risk mitigation.
Identify organized crime rings.
Identify – and prosecute – organized rings by visualizing the cross-channel activity of a network of account holders over any time period. Entity link analysis lets you develop comprehensive customer risk profiles that include all cross-channel activity.
- Data management. Comprehensive data management capabilities are easily managed via an intuitive interface.
- High-performance analytics and visualization. Test, tune and simulate scenarios in seconds instead of hours to improve scenario efficacy.
- Suspicious activity monitoring and reporting. Automatically monitor customers and counterparties for potential illicit activity.
- Customer due diligence/KYC. Automatically integrate a customer’s on-board risk score with actual transactional behavior, and monitor high- and medium-risk customers more stringently.
- Watch-list matching. Import sanctions and other watch lists to identify individuals, organizations or jurisdictions that represent greater regulatory risk.
- Investigation/alert management. Access the knowledge center database via a Web-based interface.
- Compliance analytics. Significantly reduce the number of low-quality alerts in the work queue with a proven compliance analytics methodology.
- Integrated case management. A Web-based user interface supports the management, investigation and reporting needs of analysts and investigators.