How SAS® Helps Modernize Medicaid Management
Provide better care
Achieve intended outcomes in the face of internal and external constraints.
Enhance program integrity
Detect and prevent fraud, waste and abuse before money goes out the door.
Effectively manage costs and demonstrate effectiveness.
Why choose SAS® for Medicaid modernization?
Gain holistic data insights and enhanced information credibility.
- Seamlessly integrate any enterprise data source and apply embedded data quality techniques to improve accuracy.
- Gain a holistic view of a recipient or provider to better detect anomalies or discrepancies across government programs or systems.
- Enable data scientists with varied programmatic skill sets to work in their preferred programming language.
Focus on prepayment.
Our hybrid approach combines anomaly detection, rules and predictive modeling to identify fraud, waste and abuse earlier than traditional methods by applying:
- Predictive modeling rules. Ensure that known schemes are detected with a program integrity solution that includes an embedded rules library.
- Unsupervised learning. Proactively predict where fraudulent activities will occur.
- Machine learning models. Get faster, better modeling results from our solution, which includes industry best practice predictive modeling templates, hyperparameter autotuning and embedded model interpretability – all accessed through an intuitive interface.
SAS® Detection and Investigation for Government
SAS delivers a comprehensive solution for thwarting today’s sophisticated schemes and methods by consolidating data from both internal and external sources on providers and beneficiaries – coupled with advanced analytics. With this solution, you can enhance information credibility. Find more fraud, waste and abuse faster. And improve investigator efficiency.