Analyze your data with world-class statistics software
Statistical analysis is essential for making data-based decisions in every field, from improving medical treatments to predicting customer behavior to allocating government resources. Statistical software from SAS gives you the versatility, depth and performance you need to analyze the breadth, complexity and volume of data in your sphere.
Statistical Software from SAS
- SAS/STAT® for Statistical Analysis – extensive, leading techniques for data analysis, statistical inference and statistical modeling.
- SAS/ETS® for Econometric and Time Series Analysis – modeling, forecasting and simulation of business processes for improved strategic and tactical planning.
- SAS/QC® for Statistical Quality Improvement – graphical and statistical methods for improvement of products, processes and services.
- SAS/IML® for Interactive Matrix Programming – a powerful matrix programming language for implementing your own statistical methods, combined with an interface for interactive programming and exploratory data analysis.
How SAS® Is Different
Only SAS is recognized as the gold standard for statistical analysis in terms of both breadth and depth.
- SAS remains committed to its long tradition of constantly enriching its statistical offerings, so that you will have access to the most up-to-date statistical techniques not just today, but well into the future.
- SAS provides a high-performance architecture that enables multithreaded support for CPU-intensive statistical algorithms and supports in-database analytics, in-memory analytics and grid computing.
- SAS provides an integrated platform that ensures consistent metadata use throughout all analytical processes.
Interested in Getting Started with SAS®?
We are pleased to offer several statistical/graphics packages.
- SAS Analytics Pro – includes Base SAS, SAS/GRAPH® and SAS/STAT.
- SAS Visual Data Discovery – includes the SAS Analytics Pro components listed above, plus JMP® software for advanced interactive data visualization.
- SAS Office Analytics – Delivers the robust power of SAS Analytics in a familiar Microsoft Office interface, promoting collaboration and self-service analytics reporting for business users.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.