SAS® Activity-Based Management Adapter for SAP R/3
Enterprise Resource Planning applications have been implemented by organizations worldwide to automate and integrate a variety of business processes and store vast amounts of transactional data. Now, the challenge lies in being able to extract the data needed to create intelligence and make available the huge amounts of information held within these systems. With fewer resources and tighter time frames, IT departments must find cost-efficient ways to deliver intelligence in a timely manner.
The SAS Activity-Based Management Adapter for SAP R/3 provides an out-of-the-box extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) solution that is flexible and fits within any organizational structure. It extracts data from different areas of your R/3 systems and seamlessly provides that data to SAS Activity-Based Management ensuring that managers have the information required for decision making while reducing IT's burden of SAP data manipulations and extracts.
SAS Activity-Based Management Adapter for SAP R/3 provides:
- Flexible quick-start ETL templates with predefined cross-module extraction of R/3 data, change data management, and collation and standardization of SAP R/3 financial data.
- A minimal footprint module so there's no need for costly SAP customizations.
- The ability to schedule data extracts as batch jobs so they do not interfere with day-to-day SAP operations.
- Seamless integration between SAP R/3 and SAS Activity-Based Management.
- A single, combined view of all your solution-specific data.
- A proven implementation process that is clearly defined and documented.
The predefined data mapping results in faster implementation times and reduces IT resources needed for data manipulation and customizations. Financial decision makers get timely information so they can interpret significant events, patterns and trends so they can make decisions based on facts. Your organization can achieve greater ROI from existing investments in SAP R/3 with the flexibility to grow your IT infrastructure as you choose.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.