Each paper in this four-part series provides practical advice and tips to help marketers use analytics to grow their business. Click on the hyperlinks below to see overviews of key points from each paper, a link to download the full paper, and video interviews with thought leaders and practitioners.
- Driving Profitable Growth: The Thought Leader Perspective
- Driving Profitable Growth: The Practitioner Perspective
- Driving Profitable Growth: Technologies Available to Marketers
- Driving Profitable Growth: Best Practices and Lessons Learned from Marketers
Those interviewed for this white paper series include:
- David Reibstein – William Stewart Woodside Professor and Professor of Marketing at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and co-author of Marketing Metrics: 50+ Metrics Every Executive Should Master.
- David Chong – Senior Vice President of Marketing at a leading Malaysian bank.
- Helena Schwenk– Principal Analyst at MWD Advisors, a European IT advisory firm that consults with organizations to create tangible business improvements from IT investments.
- Jim Foreman – Director of Circulation and Analytics at Staples Inc.
- Charlene Li – Founder of Altimeter Group, a leading research-based advisory firm with a focus on disruptive technologies, and the author of The New York Times best-seller Open Leadership.
- Warren Murray – Head of Business Decision Support at eBucks, South Africa’s leading multipartner rewards program.