SAS® for Insurance
Delivering peace of mind and ensuring long-term success
Rebuilding Trust: Next steps for risk management in financial services
A global survey of 346 banking and insurance executives from around the world in 2010 by the Economist Intelligence Unit on behalf of SAS finds that the industries are rebounding from the crisis: three-quarters of participants said they are confident that prospects for revenue growth over the next year are good, whereas 68 percent are positive on the outlook for profitability. Read this paper to learn more about the steps that banks and insurance companies are taking to reinforce their risk management capabilities.
Maximizing Lifetime Value
Register now to access the 52-page sascom international insurance special issue and read about how to:
- Predict the lifetime value of their customers.
- Reduce rates by up to 70 percent for customers with a tailored risk management solution.
- Choose the right combination of tools to stop fraud in its tracks.
- Reap the rewards of an enterprise risk management strategy.
The Informed Insurer (sample article)
Download this article(PDF). Guest commentator Barry Rabkin of IDC Financial Insights on the advantages that real-time analytics can deliver.
Improving Customer Loyalty, Meeting Regulatory Requirements & SAVING COSTS
Register now to access the 36-page sascom supplement that includes information on:
- Fighting Fraud – What is the price of complacency?
- Risk Management Strategies – Are you up-to-date?
- Agency Management – What are the current trends?
SAS End-to-End Business Intelligence Underwrites Performance at HBOS General Insurance (sample article)
Download this article(PDF). An integrated SAS solution provides management with essential performance intelligence for the general insurance arm of the HBOS Group.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.