Health and Condition Management
Provide optimal health care while reducing costs
How SAS® Can Help
By applying the power of SAS advanced analytics to your multitude of health care data, you will gain the insights needed to align conditions and health interventions efficiently and with improved outcomes. With SAS, you can:
Uncover hidden health trends, identify the most effective treatments, understand health characteristics of your population and assure the best possible care by:
- Integrating disparate data sources.
- Ensuring data quality.
- Applying the world's best analytics to predict behavior.
- Creating risk analyses.
- Identifying population types most likely to respond to treatment programs, as well as those likely to develop diseases.
Achieve greater compliance by gaining a 360-degree view of your health care population and using analytical models to:
- Understand behavioral attributes of entire population segments.
- Identify high-cost segments so you can manage problem areas proactively.
Measure the overall performance of treatment plans by:
- Developing a consolidated view of treatment plan compliance.
- Reporting performance from either an aggregated or a more detailed view.
How SAS® Is Different
SAS gives you a complete picture of a population type's behavior and risk factors, not fragmented facts. Only SAS delivers:
- Superior data integration capabilities for transforming data – from any source – to pinpoint and segment population groups with the highest risk of noncompliance.
- An analytical approach for gaining greater understanding of the health characteristics of your entire population, and identifying those (outside of chronic disease segments) who would benefit from condition management or wellness programs.
- Powerful predictive analytics for identifying trends and establishing triggers that generate early-warning alerts for changes in risk factors, environmental conditions or behaviors that lead to negative outcomes.
- Customer management capabilities – including automation of campaigns and communications – that use predictive insight to ensure that the right message reaches the right audience.
- Intuitive, Web-based reporting for examining online behaviors and refining your strategy as needed to maximize the impact of online channels.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS® Marketing Optimization
SAS Marketing Optimization applies mathematical techniques to maximize campaign returns by revealing how to make the most of each customer contact and enabling you to assess the impact of changing business constraints, such as budget, channel capacity and contact policies. Available as an option, SAS High-Performance Marketing Optimization applies analytical optimization algorithms to tens of millions of rows of customer data to solve complex business issues at unprecedented speeds.
SAS® Model Manager
Analytical models are high-value assets that play an important role in making better decisions. SAS Model Manager streamlines the tedious and often error-prone steps of creating, managing, deploying, monitoring and operationalizing analytic models, enabling you to quickly put "best" models into production. The performance monitoring and retraining capabilities help users take quick actions if model performance is degrading, which could ultimately affect business outcomes.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.