Who May Use the Facility
Subject to these participation prerequisites, the following individuals are eligible to participate in all RFC programs at the Cary worldwide headquarters:
- Full-time employees.
- Regular part-time employees.
- Regional employees (while visiting the Cary office).
- Employees of SAS subsidiaries.
- Summer students.
- Spouses/registered domestic partners and eligible family members of the employees listed above. Note: "eligible family members" are defined as dependent children, 18 years of age or older, living in the same household.
Full-time employees may bring one guest per visit and must be present while that guest is using the facility. Guests are restricted to free-play activities (including basketball, billiards, frisbee, horseshoes, ping pong, racquetball, tennis, volleyball, wallyball, etc.), the use of the track, and use of locker rooms. All guests must be 18 years of age or older. The guest must be signed in by, and is the responsibility of, the sponsoring employee.
Guests are not eligible to use/attend the following:
- Cardiovascular equipment.
- Strength training equipment.
- Aerobic exercise classes.
- Structured sports programs.
- The natatorium.
E-mail the Recreation and Fitness Center team for assistance with these services.