Incentive programs are offered to reward those willing to make a positive contribution to their total health and well-being. Incentives may be given for participating in just one of the RFC’s programs or a combination of the fitness, leisure, sports and wellness components. At the completion of each program, participants receive a specified amount of RFC dollars. The more programs participants complete, the more dollars they earn. There is no limit.
Redeeming RFC Dollars
Once an RFC incentive program is completed, participants can choose to bank their dollars and continue to accumulate them or redeem them by completing an RFC Dollars Draft form(PDF).
RFC Dollars can purchase:
- Clothing, swim gear and movie tickets.
- Services offered at the RFC (campus cuts, massage therapy and skin care).
- Inside Out Sports gift certificates (available in $25 increments only, redeemable online or at Prestonwood Country Club, Cary, NC).
- Premiere choice awards (redeemable online at www.premierechoiceaward.com).
Earning RFC Program Dollars
- Two workouts per week: eight RFC dollars.
- Three workouts per week: 12 RFC dollars.
- Four workouts per week: 15 RFC dollars.
- Five workouts per week: 20 RFC dollars.
- 500 miles: 12 RFC dollars.
- Level 1 (32-47 credits): eight RFC dollars.
- Level 2 (48-63 credits): 12 RFC dollars.
- Level 3 (64-79 credits): 15 RFC dollars.
- Level 4 (80 credits): 20 RFC dollars.
- Five events: 10 RFC dollars.
- One completed log sheet: 15 RFC dollars.
E-mail the Recreation and Fitness Center team for assistance with these services.