- Monday – Thursday: 6:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Alternating Sundays (PDF): 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Note: The natatorium is closed Monday – Friday from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. for required maintenance.
All activities at the natatorium end 30 minutes prior to the closing times listed above to give participants time to use the locker room facilities and RFC staff time to close and prepare for the next day's activities.
The following completed forms must be on file at the RFC before using the natatorium:
- Either: A health check completed by the SAS Health Care Center.
- Or: Medical Evaluation(PDF) form completed by your primary care provider.
- And: Aquatics Policy form (available from the RFC).
A variety of pool equipment is available for lap swimmers and water fitness, including kickboards, pull buoys, paddles, fins, noodles, resistance bands, webbed gloves and hydro-fit equipment.
Inclement weather policy
The natatorium will follow the same inclement weather policy as the worldwide headquarters in Cary. The pool deck will be cleared upon hearing thunder or seeing lightning. Staff will reopen the pool 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or sighting of lightning. The message on the natatorium lobby phone (919-531-8100) will be updated if the natatorium is closed.
E-mail the Recreation and Fitness Center team for assistance with these services.