WELCOME TO THE EMPOWERED CLOUD
Better together: SAS and Microsoft are accelerating the power of AI for everyone.
With combined technology and a shared road map, SAS and Microsoft are partnering to further shape the future of AI and analytics in the cloud.
"SAS, with its recognized expertise in analytics, data science and machine learning, is a strategic partner for Microsoft, and together we will help our mutual customers address their most critical and complex analytical challenges."
Scott Guthrie, Executive Vice President of Cloud & AI, Microsoft
Explore what's possible with SAS® on Azure.
Organizations of all sizes trust their SAS® workloads on Azure.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Explore More on Running Your Analytics in the Cloud
Browse the latest e-books, news highlights, blogs, videos and more to learn about the benefits of running your analytics in the cloud.
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Press Release
- Video Reimagine analytics in the cloud with SAS and AzureFind out how SAS and Microsoft will enable you to easily run your analytic workloads in the cloud to meet business goals faster and drive innovation cost-efficiently.
- Press Release SAS teams with Microsoft to help NC State tackle food recallsIoT technology from tech giants will aid university research into crop loss and foodborne illness.
- Blog Post The future of government with SAS analytics on AzureDiscover the unique advantages that SAS and Microsoft’s strategic partnership can provide to governments of all geographies and sizes.
- Press Release SAS and Microsoft partner to further shape the future of analytics and AISAS’ AI and analytics more tightly integrate with Microsoft Azure; Microsoft to bring cloud-based SAS industry solutions to its customers.
- Blog Post The future of insurance with SAS analytics on AzureTo expedite their digital transformation, many insurers have made significant investments in digital technology across the areas of sales, policy administration and financial management.
- Webinar How Do I Migrate SAS® Event Stream Processing Workloads to Microsoft Azure?Learn how SAS and Microsoft work together to seamlessly migrate SAS Event Stream Processing workloads to Microsoft Azure.
- Video SAS and Microsoft strategic partnership announcementHear what the SAS and Microsoft partnership means for SAS, our customers, and the future of analytics and AI in the cloud.
- Interview Running mission critical workloads – like SAP – in Azure for business resilienceLearn how customers scale core applications on Azure without compromising performance, and use its compliance and security certifications to protect their most valuable data.
- Webinar Moving SAS Analytics Workloads To Microsoft AzureLearn how the combined power of SAS and Microsoft enables organizations to unlock value and improve performance by moving your analytics workloads to the Azure ecosystem.
- Webinar SAS® Viya® and the cloud: How SAS is changing the game it inventedJoin this webinar to learn how to make the most of cloud migration with SAS Viya.
- E-Book Reimagine analytics in the cloud with SAS & Microsoft AzureTake a look at how a global enterprise can achieve greater business results with SAS Viya optimized on Microsoft Azure.
- Blog Post The future of health care and life sciences with SAS analytics on AzureExplore the new horizons in health care made possible by the SAS and Microsoft strategic partnership.
- Blog Post The future of retail with SAS analytics on AzureExplore the opportunities that SAS and Microsoft’s new strategic partnership creates for retailers around the world.
- Blog Post How we’re reimagining data access in the cloudYou look to the cloud for several reasons – to meet your cloud-first strategy, for scalability or to adapt quickly to changing business demands. Or maybe all three.
- Blog Post Three types of users who will benefit from the SAS, Microsoft partnershipExplore the benefits of the SAS and Microsoft partnership for enterprise users, developers and entrepreneurs.
- Interview The democratization of digital transformation and connected environmentsExplore how making technology and IoT accessible to all is essential to enabling organizations of all sizes to remain relevant and reap the benefits of innovation.