Certification Guided Prep Series for Academics
The perfect mix of live training and self-guided study to help you meet your goals.
Stand out to employers and boost your earning potential with globally recognized SAS® certifications.
The SAS Certification Guided Prep Series for Academics are designed to give you the resources and training that will prepare you to sit for some of our most popular exams.
How it works:
Throughout the year, we offer free multi-week courses on different topics. Select the ones that interest you most and register*. Our Certification Guided Prep Series for Academics are popular and fill up quickly, so be sure to grab your seat early! If an offering you’re interested in is capped or not open for registration yet, be sure to join the interest list. We’ll notify you as soon as the next available course opens.
- Join weekly live online sessions which include demos, Q&A, and discussions with expert instructors from SAS Academic Programs. On your own schedule, complete e-learning videos and exercises.
- Attend the number of live sessions required – it differs depending on the length of the course – and complete the e-learning, and you’ll receive a free certification exam voucher.
- Bonus: you’ll earn digital learning badges along the way so you can show off your skills as you prepare to take the exam.
- E-learning for all offerings will be accessed in SAS Skill Builder for Students or the SAS Educator Portal. Activate your portal today to start exploring.
*Registration requires a SAS Profile using an academic email address.
These free courses are open to students and educators in the US, Canada and Latin America.
Add to your analytics knowledge and stand out from your peers with a SAS certification.
Make a Certification Guided Prep for Academics series part of your syllabus and join the journey with your students.
Gain a badge to prove your knowledge
As you learn, you will earn digital badges from SAS. Be sure to claim and share them to make a statement.
What do badges say about you?
- They convey your professional achievements.
- They include in-depth details on your qualifications.
- They connect you to employers looking for skills you’ve developed.