SAS® Certified Deployment and Implementation Specialist
for SAS® Grid Manager 9.4
Technical Certifications for SAS Partners (restricted access)
Validates the skills required to plan and deploy a grid environment, enable grid clients, manage grid systems and high-availability services, and troubleshoot SAS® Grid Manager in a SAS® 9.4 environment
Successful candidates should have hands-on skills and knowledge in topics such as:
- Interpreting the deployment impact on the architecture.
- Planning for the deployment, including pre-install requirements.
- Installing and configuring all relevant licensed SAS software, including the high-availability environment.
- Configuring interactive and batch clients to work on the grid.
- Performing grid management and monitoring using LSF or Management Console.
- Creating, managing and testing high-availability services.
- Troubleshooting any deployment-related issues.