OLAP data exploration interface
SAS Enterprise BI Server lets you view and explore OLAP data via the Web. Business users can easily look at data from multiple angles, view increasing levels of detail and add linked graphs and maps to gain greater insights into trends, exceptions and opportunities.
- Enables business users to analyze and explore multidimensional information from their Web browser.
- Lets users create high-quality reports based on views generated from OLAP data.
- Reduces deployment costs.
- A zero-footprint, browser-based interactive interface exploring and analyzing OLAP cubes.
- Change business queries by selecting business items to be displayed from a sidebar.
- Slice and dice multidimensional data using a special slicer dimension and by applying filters on any level of a hierarchy.
- Drill up/down through hierarchies or expand/collapse entire levels.
- Explore data following ragged or unbalanced hierarchies that model true business hierarchies.
- Obtain detailed information for every cell (drill through) with the option of exporting it to Excel.
- Rank multidimensional data to identify top performers or losers (ties can be handled).
- Display totals and subtotals on cross tables.
- Calculate new measures and add them to any view.
- Use conditional highlighting to visually highlight information inside tables and graphs.
- Use text formatting, cell formatting, text replacement with fixed strings or images, and displaying of images next to cell values.
- Interactively explore geographical maps using ESRI’s ArcGIS Server.
- Synchronize, drill and display for map and table view.
- Drill on regions in maps to visualize information from an OLAP data source in real time, enabling a zoom down to the level of individual houses on a road.
- Drive the color coding of maps by data from the OLAP data source.
- Easily save and publish results as SAS reports, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets or Adobe PDF documents. Share views with other advanced data exploration users.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.