SAS® Business Intelligence Software
Providing better answers, faster
To meet the reporting needs of smaller organizations, SAS offers solutions geared specifically for small and midsize businesses. Discover how SAS can help.
Components of SAS® Business Intelligence Software
- Visual Analytics – Explore all your data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the Web and tablet devices.
- Analytics for Microsoft Office – Delivers the robust power of SAS Analytics in a familiar Microsoft Office interface, promoting collaboration and self-service analytics reporting for business users.
- Enterprise Business Intelligence – Provides a complete portfolio of business intelligence capabilities and applies the power of SAS Analytics and Data Integration to create a complete and easy-to-use business intelligence solution.
How SAS® Is Different
- Other vendors provide business intelligence solely in the form of historical reports that give you hindsight but limited insight.SAS Business Intelligence enables you to understand the past, monitor the present and predict outcomes as you move your business ahead.
- Only SAS Business Intelligence integrates data from across your enterprise and provides self-service reporting and analysis at everyone's fingertips, so decision makers spend less time looking for answers and more time driving strategic decisions.
- Only SAS presents a comprehensive, fully integrated business analytics framework that addresses users’ evolving needs across the organization. This makes it easier to share consistent, holistic views of the business and enhances decision-making abilities.
- SAS software, together with the SAS Business Analytics Centers of Excellence service offerings, provides the infrastructure and best practices to help you optimize and control your information assets.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.